Hendre
Occupation
school and fish

RA'AM

Feeder Fish
Dec 19, 2018
Real Name
JOSEPH
My Jack Dempsey is not eating like he used to he ignores pellets all together and frozen as well I've just added live feeders and he is not eating them either. What can be wrong with him? and how long can he go without food before he starves to death? I dont think he has parasites hes not twitching or long white feces either he does the occasional scraping against the rocks but i think ghats because hes side by side to an opposite tank and in the other tank theres a female red dragon flowerhorn that they both seem to be trying to fight through the glass! Someone with knowledge on Jack Dempsey behavior please help me out

RA'AM

Feeder Fish
Dec 19, 2018
Real Name
JOSEPH
Peace. Seems like a juvenile red dragon i have a female . The females usually are not as colorful as the males and have a smaller or no hump at all. By that size the hump should be protruding already significantly. Flip it upside down and see the vat and if there's a u shape its female if its a v its a male look right under the anal dot . Heres an example male •> female •)

RA'AM

Feeder Fish
Dec 19, 2018
Real Name
JOSEPH
Peace. Seems like a juvenile red dragon i have a female . The females usually are not as colorful as the males and have a smaller or no hump at all. By that size the hump should be protruding already significantly. Flip it upside down and see the vat and if there's a u shape its female if its a v its a male look right under the anal dot . Heres an example male •> female •)
20181219_184513.jpg

Hendre

Lives in a hut
Staff member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Real Name
Hendre
Occupation
school and fish
Ok every time I see someone banned I ask why. Admins, can you please tell me why Frank Castle is banned (he had a post in this thread I believe)?
He stirred a lot of trouble back in the day :(

We don't want anyone else with "banned" profiles so y'all change it back.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store