Attention Clown Loach keepers

Oct 8, 2021
Hey everyone. Longtime lurker first time poster here.
I come from the land of instagram. I used to follow this dope account, buddy had the sickest clown loach tank I've ever een. Now his profile has disappeared.

It was the dopest domestic clown loach aquarium. Big tank. 10 foot long? He had named it.
Big group of loaches, their sizes ranged from around 2.5 all the way up to a bunch of big 14"+ bruisers.

Would be a major loss for the instagram clown loach community if he decided to delete his profile.
We all remember him but luckily the Ultimatedreamfish team helped me recall the bloke's name.
I would understand if he decided to delete the profile, it was getting pretty big. It was a domestic aquarium with many valuable fish after all. I just hope that Finn and his family and colony of loaches are all doing well. Even if he's gone off instagram, I figure this would be the next best place to look.

That tank would be my nomination for greatest clown loach tank of all time at least of 2020, because I haven't seen him around on instagram lately. Used to post alot.

If anyone knows how this guy and his tank are doing, I would like to know!
Thanks MFK sleuths

Oct 8, 2021
What was the Instagram account called?
See, that's the problem, nobodyvIn the community I ask can remember it. It's like the Mandela effect. He had a really awesome, catchy, thematic account name to boot!
I asked the experts, and they got me his First name... But I still don't even recall the exact province he lived in. Was it Queensland? Brisbane? New South Wales? I've searched instsgram high and low. I'm in shambles.
It was my favourite instagram account!

"I like i'm taking crazy pills!" - Mugatu

MultipleTankSyndrome

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 25, 2021
Loachaholica
If you do some asking around on Facebook's Clown Loach Fanatics, he may be there.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store