• No

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
Also you have the hardest to spell username and owe us something for having to type that out. You’re gunna have to put in work to make up for that champ
Lmaoo soo true. When ever i tag him i need to check the spelling atleast twice.
LMAOOOOOO

Fair enough boys. Fair enough lol

I'll talk with Li soon and see about getting the behind the scenes parts sorted out, but he's on vacation. As of now, I think this idea is a "go", I just gotta figure out what will doubtlessly be the needlesly complex logistics of making it happen and appearing seemless lol

Reactions: RD. and JK47

Bigfishnut

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 28, 2016
Warren PA
Great idea! The members who are answering the droves of questions asked daily need to be recognized for doimg such. It is really what makes this site a valuable tool for hobbyists around the globe. There's is nothing I hate worse than coming across an old thread with a new member asking a question and no-one responding. That is a tragedy, and chances are that person will not return to the site. In some ways, the people answering the everyday simple questions are the most important members and deserve recognition. Glad to see a distinction between scientific contributions, and contributions to the everyday flow of this site!

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Lets not get nuts with sticky writers haha just because something is a sticky doesnt mean theres anything scientific to it.

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Lets not get nuts with sticky writers haha just because something is a sticky doesnt mean theres anything scientific to it.
That's very true. Just tooting my own horn a bit with my knifefish thread haha. :p

Some people write outstanding articles, some are needing an update haha

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
That's very true. Just tooting my own horn a bit with my knifefish thread haha. :p

Some people write outstanding articles, some are needing an update haha
I know u are lol

Fish care sheets arent very reliable. Imo a sticky holds the same value as any old thread. Soo many great threads arent stickied

Reactions: Bigfishnut

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
I know u are lol

Fish care sheets arent very reliable. Imo a sticky holds the same value as any old thread. Soo many great threads arent stickied
Stickies are sometimes stickies for a reason. Although I do agree.

I made an updated and edited caresheet, included some rare scientific info on the species and violá. A sticky was born :)

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
Stickies are sometimes stickies for a reason. Although I do agree.

I made an updated and edited caresheet, included some rare scientific info on the species and violá. A sticky was born :)
Promoting yourself is beneath u. Lol

I hear ya buddy just my opinion that care sheets arent as valuable as they used to be. Google allows everyone access to the same information. Im not knocking them or yours as some are great including the one you wrote.

Reactions: RD. and Hendre
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store