Baltimore Riot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LukeOscar

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2013
ontario
This is police brutality. But the response from the community is to be violent, loot, and vandalize public/private property. The way I see it nobody is in the right.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Again i already stated this isn't true. They protested peacefully long before turning violent. At least by turning violent this has made world wide news. Previous non violent protests didn't even make local news stations.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

LukeOscar

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2013
ontario
This is police brutality. But the response from the community is to be violent, loot, and vandalize public/private property. The way I see it nobody is in the right.

Also still waiting on what your idea would be if your government ignored you and continued down a path your people disagreed with. I sure hope it's not just give up lol

jmolter86

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 6, 2015
bristol, pa

This what I've been trying to say. The rioting is wrong. But there is an underlying cause to the riots. Police brutality. Apparently everything I said showed no common sense and I would fit in with the rioters.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

jmolter86

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 6, 2015
bristol, pa
Things will only change with unity and numbers. Like I already said, I as a whiteman refuse to stand behind the rioters and thugs protesting right now. To them this is a racial issue when in reality it's a human race issue.

LukeOscar

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2013
ontario
At the end of the day you guys are ignoring the past. Your ignoring how you have your rights and freedom today. Iceland physically overthrew there government they used whatever force it took. You guys have most of your rights today from the same way and alcohol.. If u guys have a better way of doing it then please speak up. But if you don't have a solution yourself then you can't hate someone else's.

LukeOscar

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2013
ontario
Things will only change with unity and numbers. Like I already said, I as a whiteman refuse to stand behind the rioters and thugs protesting right now. To them this is a racial issue when in reality it's a human race issue.

That I agree with 100%. But I give them credit they are the only ones standing up for what they believe in.

joe jaskot

Dovii
MFK Member
Sep 16, 2011
Clifton, NJ
Freddie Gray was such a good kid. So he got arrested a few times:

a lengthy arrest record with convictions dating back until at least 2007, according to the Maryland Department of Justice. Not all of the arrests led to convictions, in many of the cases he pleaded guilty to one charge while the others were dropped. Details of when he spent time in prison were not immediately available. His arrest record includes at least 18 arrests:

March 20, 2015: Possession of a Controlled Dangerous Substance
March 13, 2015: Malicious destruction of property, second-degree assault
January 20, 2015: Fourth-degree burglary, trespassing
January 14, 2015: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute
December 31, 2014: Possession of narcotics with intent to distribute
December 14, 2014: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance
August 31, 2014: Illegal gambling, trespassing
January 25, 2014: Possession of marijuana
September 28, 2013: Distribution of narcotics, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, second-degree assault, second-degree escape
April 13, 2012: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, violation of probation
July 16, 2008: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession with intent to distribute
March 28, 2008: Unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance
March 14, 2008: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to manufacture and distribute
February 11, 2008: Unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession of a controlled dangerous substance
August 29, 2007: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, violation of probation
August 28, 2007: Possession of marijuana
August 23, 2007: False statement to a peace officer, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance
July 16, 2007: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance (2 counts)

joe jaskot

Dovii
MFK Member
Sep 16, 2011
Clifton, NJ
Perhaps if the courts would have removed this thug from the streets (gave him the jail time he deserves), none of this rioting would have occurred. A major part of the blame is on the criminal justice system.

LukeOscar

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2013
ontario
Perhaps if the courts would have removed this thug from the streets (gave him the jail time he deserves), none of this rioting would have occurred. A major part of the blame is on the criminal justice system.
Ding ding ding. That's been my point from the start. The system is failing. Not just black people. They just seem to be the ones taking action.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
Well instead of talking about all these scenarios....lets talk about the one that sparks the Baltimore riot. Guy sees bike cops, runs, cops catch him, cuff him and place him inside police van. When guy is removed from the police van, it's to go to the hospital, 5 days later he dies, autopsy shows a major spine injury lead to him being in that coma for the 5 days before he dies. What law did he break to deserve being put in a comma? Were the officers lives in danger?

this thread is funny

anyways, dang, the guy got taken into custody and ended up dead huh? is it bad I found that a little funny? sounds like he has quite the criminal history so I can't say I feel too bad, but it still feels wrong. but I will withhold judgment until we get details to how he sustained the injury. i'm assuming we don't know if he was defiant and resisting which led to a struggle and the injury occurred? or was it actually police brutality involved that led to his demise?

I hate to be like everyone and jump the gun here

and these riots are all the same, I feel like the mass majority of the looters and rioters and vandalizers don't really care for the dead guy or the family or the riot/strike's cause. they just see an opportunity to come up on some free stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store