battle between a bluefish and a trigger, who will win?

Fish Finder

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 30, 2005
There has been a debate on anouther forum about what is the sw equivelent of a piranha. some people say bluefish and some say triger. Place you vote and say why you think that one will win the fight.

blue fish

teeth

trigger

fishnthings

" id rather be a goldfish "
MFK Member
Jun 28, 2005
Pensacola
simple... the trigger will tear that bluefish to shreds.... eyes first... but y are so many people intrested in what will win when it comes to fish, its like you people are going to run an underground fish fighting club or something:screwy:

ogre929

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 25, 2005
England
It amazes me that people debate things like this.

SteveO

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 28, 2005
PGH
simple... the trigger will tear that bluefish to shreds.... eyes first... but y are so many people intrested in what will win when it comes to fish, its like you people are going to run an underground fish fighting club or something:screwy:
They're gonna run a Fight Club... Who has the man boobs?

Don4921

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2005
Tampa
r they the same size? when they fighting
go trigger!!!!

fishnthings

" id rather be a goldfish "
MFK Member
Jun 28, 2005
Pensacola
hey smart ass.. im trying to make a point.. theres no reasong y these kind of things should even be debated:swear:

Fish Finder

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 30, 2005
First off if you don't wish to be a part of this thread please stay out of it. I am asking because i have seen a ocean trigger and a bluefish fight. I wanted to see what ppl think would win the battle. I knew most ppl will pick the trigger, but in reality the bluefish won distroying the trigger.

jandrew

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 4, 2006
San Francisco
First off if you don't wish to be a part of this thread please stay out of it. I am asking because i have seen a ocean trigger and a bluefish fight. I wanted to see what ppl think would win the battle. I knew most ppl will pick the trigger, but in reality the bluefish won distroying the trigger.

So there's your answer. Why'd you make the thread?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store