Bearded dragon (noty idea)

Viridis

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 30, 2016
I personally like the Repashy Calcium Plus, which is calcium + multivitamin. My beardie doesn't mind it at all. It kind of smells sweet. Not sure how it tastes - haven't tried it. ;)
I pretty much tastes like bad chalk haha

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE
Your so screwed with bugs. That's just a part of it. You can't feed those worms 24/7 & you'll tap out on crickets. If you want reps or phibs you become a bug keeper to lol

Those beardies are pretty fat and lazy when older. When young though are some killers. They will wreck a mouse once they get some size

Audaxcity

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2018
Canada
Canadian here, and we are really limited in the bugs department. Roaches are banned here. You have no idea how much I want them. Crickets will die on me if I so much as breathe on them funny, but somehow manage to survive for months in my house when they somehow get out of their enclosure and start singing in the walls. I've given up on keeping crickets. Other options are pricey.

Superworms I keep in a drawer under my desk. I throw a leaf in there a few hours before feeding. The worms are the only bugs my dragon gets now, but his diet is mostly greens at this point so eh. I only put up with crickets for the first year or so when he was still growing.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Canadian here, and we are really limited in the bugs department. Roaches are banned here. You have no idea how much I want them. Crickets will die on me if I so much as breathe on them funny, but somehow manage to survive for months in my house when they somehow get out of their enclosure and start singing in the walls. I've given up on keeping crickets. Other options are pricey.

Superworms I keep in a drawer under my desk. I throw a leaf in there a few hours before feeding. The worms are the only bugs my dragon gets now, but his diet is mostly greens at this point so eh. I only put up with crickets for the first year or so when he was still growing.
I saw super womrs the other day and those would work perfectly. What do you keep them in... Soil thats it right ? Any heating requirements

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
I saw super womrs the other day and those would work perfectly. What do you keep them in... Soil thats it right ? Any heating requirements
Super worms should just be kept in a container, no heating required just leave at room temp, breeding them or keeping them for more than a few weeks isn't really possible.

Viridis

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 30, 2016
Super worms should just be kept in a container, no heating required just leave at room temp, breeding them or keeping them for more than a few weeks isn't really possible.
Breeding them is super easy, albeit slower than mealworms.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store