MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----

ehh

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2013
New Mexico
Thanks for the link!!! This artist has some seriously clean work... although is he located in Cuba??? coz thats definitely further than i want to travel for tattoo... especially since i would like to goto Japan for my next one...
You probably don't want to go to Cuba anyways haha

Reactions: Fat Homer

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
Lol all this talk about tattoos not helping unemployment... When was the last time you seen someone with a facial piercing working anywhere but a tattoo shop? :D

Lots of peeps down here have tats and well paying careers, half the bank managers have tats, professors at the university have tats, even the old lady that owns the lolly shop has a tattoo. Very few people have piercings (other than ears) with decent careers..

Maybe that's why I can't get a job? Although its not like I put "face full of piercings" on my resume and I took most of them out for my interview so maybe that's not it.. :(

ehh

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2013
New Mexico
If you haven't checked out his instagram, you should. His work is amazing! I'm guessing he is based in Florida.
Yeah of coarse I've checked out it haha. I posted the picture.

spotfin

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2006
Maine
I figured that;) Comment was for the other tattoo folks here. The lionfish tattoo is cool.

Reactions: ehh

ehh

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2013
New Mexico
Is that you? Or another random fish lover?
As much as I would love to get my neck tattooed, that is not me. Just another fish tattoo I stumbled upon this morning.

Reactions: Hendre
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store