bichir dumped on me because owners are scared of it

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
No she’s a bengal i dont think I’ve seen folds in Canada super rare
Okay,in that last photo I did not notice the cat's ears and that is what made me think it might have been a fold.Bengals are awesone cats.

Reactions: candidpets

candidpets

Candiru
MFK Member
May 24, 2015
Brampton
www.facebook.com
yeah bengals are okay my friend breeds them shes f4 tho so likes to ruin my house, she only goes out when i am around she dosent leave property which is good and doesnt go out alone. She still catches stuff though by going up trees while i am looking for worms. I did not want a bengal tho i had to take her cause she was attacking fighting with the other queens and killing kittens. I wanted a maine coon or siberian something calm oh well i am stuck w her now for like 20 years lol. She has violent history i guess she bit a kid who pulled her tail? But since i got her she is too attached to my hip worse than a dog.

candidpets

Candiru
MFK Member
May 24, 2015
Brampton
www.facebook.com
Okay,in that last photo I did not notice the cat's ears and that is what made me think it might have been a fold.Bengals are awesone cats.
Yea she saw me and starts rubbing stuff folding ears

FunWow!

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 30, 2008
Rhode Island
It’s a endlie and may eat any small fish you have unless it prefers some other kinds of foods and then it will be fine but I wouldn’t trust it.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store