bichirs are are bottemless pits

magpie

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2016
Oregon
If that is true, why are you adding another rope fish to a tank where another rope was just killed?

Same tank, same stock. Why do you think there will be a different outcome?

All my polys are 3-4inches. I'm adding a dam rope. Deal with it
It seems like you're doing it to spite me. Try some maturity. Aren't we supposed to learn from mistakes? If you can't learn from others, at least learn from your own.

Reactions: Chicxulub

Chemo

Exodon
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2017
Fall River, MA
Truth be told, I don't care for your opinion. You're a bully and nothing more. People will learn from their own mistakes and that's just life. Also i enjoy how angry you're getting over a post. You call it immature, I call it hillarious. I'm not gonna repeat mistakes because that's insanity. I learned that lesson.. I just dont like you being on a high horse and badgering people. :)

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Don't wanna join the pissing contest but if a rope didn't work out why add another?

magpie

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2016
Oregon
i will still add a ropefish tomorrow.
All my polys are 3-4inches. I'm adding a dam rope. Deal with it
I'm not gonna repeat mistakes because that's insanity. I learned that lesson
Im not. At least not in that tank.
Hey, it looks like you changed your mind in the 30 minutes that we were arguing, so I'm happy. Maybe my "bullying" worked, then.

I adore rope fish so I'm really happy you're not adding another back into that tank. I appreciate you taking their welfare into consideration.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store