bichirs are are bottemless pits

candidpets

Candiru
MFK Member
May 24, 2015
Brampton
www.facebook.com
test sorry about that okay so the question about clown loach deadly fin, how did bircher get past? Did someone already answer? SOrry ffor my spelling english is not my first language. Also rope fish have very strong protection. I wonder if that would help it out?

candidpets

Candiru
MFK Member
May 24, 2015
Brampton
www.facebook.com
I think it woukd be a good idea to thank magpie magpie for trying to pass on some info instead of being rude and name calling.

I got a great idea put your money where yoyr mouth is and post this thread in the polys section.

Vancouver_98683 Vancouver_98683 Polyaddict86 Polyaddict86 dmcskoolkid dmcskoolkid what you guys think adult endli with a rope ? Hahahaahaha
Okay advice is always good, but when given in a rude manner, I can understand why the op would defend himself. I mean guys come on be nice to newbies. There are a lot of good guys here i know it. Just some can be condesending and make the OP feel like a idiot.

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
so these are like gulper cats in a way can fold stuff inside
Nope, but they can compact loose foods in their stomach to fit more in

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Okay advice is always good, but when given in a rude manner, I can understand why the op would defend himself. I mean guys come on be nice to newbies. There are a lot of good guys here i know it. Just some can be condesending and make the OP feel like a idiot.
Can you point out where she was being rude ?

Reactions: magpie
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store