Big guy and little guy

kewpiefishypewpie

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 21, 2016
I'm sitting on the couch, drinking coffee and ask my girlfriend "can you turn on his (the midevil) light?"
Her response...
"How about I give him the finger. Here.. you can see my finger." *gives him the finger* "Ugly fish"
lol yup that sounds familiar. My girl hates my favorite fish, my Polleni, and flips him off, insults him, suggests we get rid of him on a daily basis.

Reactions: ehh and robham777

robham777

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2013
Mobile
Pollini or GF, that's kind of a toss up if you ask me.

Reactions: kewpiefishypewpie

ehh

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2013
New Mexico
lol yup that sounds familiar. My girl hates my favorite fish, my Polleni, and flips him off, insults him, suggests we get rid of him on a daily basis.
Haha. It's like that here. All she does is call him ugly and talk about putting bleach in the tank lol. She loves him though. When I told her about the hith situation she said I need to fix that s*** lol.

Reactions: kewpiefishypewpie

ehh

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2013
New Mexico
Only just seen this picture.The layout looks really nice.
Thanks. I would to do more with the tank but a third of it is dedicated to the catfish with his caves so it is what it is.

Manu8__too

Aimara
MFK Member
Jun 18, 2013
I may get some opposing opinions, but I don't think your Midevil has HITH. Out of all of the large Amphs I kept, all of them showed sensory pits just like this. Mind you, these fish were kept in excellent water conditions with "low stress". IMO, your Amph looks happy, healthy and vibrant. Just my opinion of course...

ehh

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2013
New Mexico
I may get some opposing opinions, but I don't think your Midevil has HITH. Out of all of the large Amphs I kept, all of them showed sensory pits just like this. Mind you, these fish were kept in excellent water conditions with "low stress". IMO, your Amph looks happy, healthy and vibrant. Just my opinion of course...
Did you see the thread I made about his hith?
https://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/threads/hole-on-the-head.679606/

If it's hith, the hole hasn't grown and there hasn't been any new ones. The current hole is about the width of a toothpick.

ehh

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2013
New Mexico
Convict died. Managed to jump ship. Little bastard.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store