Biggest Black Ghost Knife

Predatorykeeper

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2018
Most reels like that are around 6". An the way the rod is being held says the fist isn't far away from that reel. I'm guessing pushing 3 ft.

Reactions: amazontank

Oz fish guy

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 23, 2018
My 2 cents is pointing out that its angled towards the camera.. its classic make my fish look bigger technique. I know i fish regularly... Its a full grown bgk thats for sure and i hope he released it.. But its MAX 60cm/ 2ft.. thats abtiny little shimmano reel to. . Tiny. Its a well done piece of camera trickery

Experiment397

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Feb 26, 2010
Probably the Poly section
looking closer at the picture id say its still easily 2' that looks to be a full size shrimp in its mouth, and that line looks tiny coming from it. that plus the structure of the fish and the fact that we can see individual scales on it say its a huge, very mature knife to me

amazontank

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Nov 14, 2010
Miami and San Diego
www.Facebook.com
My 2 cents is pointing out that its angled towards the camera.. its classic make my fish look bigger technique. I know i fish regularly... Its a full grown bgk thats for sure and i hope he released it.. But its MAX 60cm/ 2ft.. thats abtiny little shimmano reel to. . Tiny. Its a well done piece of camera trickery
I saw the small reel the other day in person and remembered your post...

Reactions: Oz fish guy
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store