Blue Spot Stingray

nbku3vm

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 11, 2006
arizona
Thank you for all of the info. I don't plan on trying to keep any but just wanted to see if anybody had any success. I new they were hard to keep but just not how hard. Thanks guys!!!!

porksoda

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 12, 2007
philippines
im currently trying to keep my blue spotted... his skin is gettin wrinkly but he's still eating, tho having inconsistent eating patterns... have him for about 2 months... im thinking of releasing him out in a good spot in the ocean, is this good/bad idea??

Zoodiver

As seen on TV
MFK Member
Aug 22, 2005
South FL
Very bad idea. Reintroducing captive animals can release captive only diseases into the wild population, not to mention that more than likely it will not be able to fend for itself at all.

Blue spotted StingRay

Feeder Fish
Feb 16, 2021
Purchased a blue spotted sting Ray over the weekend. Man had in in aquifer 6months. Purchased the aquarium and brought him home with live rock, sand and 60 percent of his own water. Setup aquarium for two days while he was in a bucket with air pump and heater. Ray ate on second day. Was doing good. Put him in the aquarium and he died after three hours. Any one know as to possibly why.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store