Blue whale catfish growout

Name

• Total voters

Rtc/tsn

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2021
Cincinnati
Nice pickup.It's head reminds me of those parasitic catfish in the amazon who are known to get into erhhh ........private places.
I’m pretty sure this guy is related to candiru (pp invading fish). Thank you I got him for a pretty good price only 60$ which is amazing based on how bright his colors are now that he isn’t stressed from all the moving his color on his mouth is Snow White his bottom half of the body is silver like a Pepsi can and it’s back is almost the same color as the blue in a Pepsi logo. It fades as it gets to his tail and turns an iridescent yellow too. For 60$ I think I got this guy as a steal. He’s dug up pellets from the yesterday that the cichlids didn’t eat and I missed when cleaning out leftover food. For being blind this guys nose is extremely good. Extremely active fish I absolutely love this guy

Deadeye

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2020
Looks like a shark mixed with a goby mixed with a blenny! With the catfish label slapped on...
Looks like a lot of fun! Really cool fish that I never even heard of until you mentioned it!
Definitely Cookie Monster!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store