boamaster cages?

Mike D

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 25, 2007
Spencer,Ma
Does anyone here use Boamaster enclosures? ive been looking on there sight and i am real insterested in there 6 foot setup to use for my rhino igg. just wondering if anyone has any feedback on them. getting my tax money back in a little over a week and i really want to buy one for him and possibly the monitors as well.

snakeguy101

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 29, 2009
posting bail
I have not used the personally but I hear that they are very heavy and difficult to move. Wish I could tell you more.

Mike D

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 25, 2007
Spencer,Ma
Damn. I'm trying to figure out who I want to go through for my new cages. There are so many otptions and I don't know who to go through. He's got killer prices as well which is one of the reasons I want to deal with him.

Weight isn't really an issue with me. I want to set them up and leave them. And I love his 6 foot cages. That will last my rhino for a while, but he doesn't really have anything that's tall enough for my monitors which kinda makes me mad lol

snakeguy101

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 29, 2009
posting bail

Mike D

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 25, 2007
Spencer,Ma
I was checking at animal plastics. Looked quick today at work but I have to lookinto them more when I get home tonight.

I'm also looking at boaphile as well. They have some nice looking setups.

I just have to make sure I can mount my lights because I am using these for my monitors and my rhino iguana.

I was going to build but I just don't have the time to do it haha

EricIvins

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 21, 2009
Florida
Melamine cages are an evolutionary dead end in cage designs today..........But, all the commercial cages on the market are designed for Snakes, not Lizards that need 36 inches of substrate to keep them happy........Don't know what to tell ya......

Mike D

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 25, 2007
Spencer,Ma
The only ones I have that need deep substrate in the monitors and even at that they don't dig for the most part. They are aboreal.

And the rhino igg needs no substrate. I had him on tile before. I'm just liking the stacking option

Mike D

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 25, 2007
Spencer,Ma
well after looking around i think i am going to go with animal plastics. im just waiting to see how much the shipping is going to be. im looking at getting 2 cages from them

72x30x18- this i am going to use for the rhino iguana. im hoping that will last for a little while lol.

48x24x36- for the peacock trio. i think this should last them for a while haha.

i was also talking to the guy at boamaster today and i could get a
72x36x20.5 and a 48x24x36 from him as well. its about $100 cheaper but those are going to be made out of melamine, so they will be heavier, so he might not be cheaper than Amimal Plastics comes to for shipping.

hopefully i hear from them early tomorrow and if i decide to go with them i can call by the end of the week and put a down payment on them

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store