boamaster cages?

Mike D

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 25, 2007
Spencer,Ma
Basically I think right now its going to come down to the shipping costs. Depends how much the Animal Plastics ones are going to be to ship. I like them both and from what I have read I won't be disapointed with either. I have heard that the Animal Plastics ones are prone to leakage

Weight doesn't really matter I'm prob just going to have it pallett shipped to where either my mom or dad worked them just grab it in my buddies pickup and have him help me throw it together. I only plan on putting it together once and I don't plan on moving the cages once setup.

I'm just wondering if the wood would hold the heat better than the plastic.

EricIvins

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 21, 2009
Florida
Mike D;3823952; said:
Basically I think right now its going to come down to the shipping costs. Depends how much the Animal Plastics ones are going to be to ship. I like them both and from what I have read I won't be disapointed with either. I have heard that the Animal Plastics ones are prone to leakage

Weight doesn't really matter I'm prob just going to have it pallett shipped to where either my mom or dad worked them just grab it in my buddies pickup and have him help me throw it together. I only plan on putting it together once and I don't plan on moving the cages once setup.

I'm just wondering if the wood would hold the heat better than the plastic.
Both need to be sealed by the end user, so if they leak, it's operator error and has nothing to do with the cages themselves............

Once you get to 1/2" or over PVC, weight is comparable between the two......Insulation would be the same......

Amazon_Addict

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 2, 2008
Rubicon, Wi
The leaking problem is a thing of the past with the animal plastic cages. The old ones used to bow in the middle when you stacked them and that caused the seems to let go. The new ones are reinforced and don't have that problem from what I have heard.

snakeguy101

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 29, 2009
posting bail
post pics when you get them and let us know how they work out.

Mike D

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 25, 2007
Spencer,Ma
snakeguy101;3826187; said:
post pics when you get them and let us know how they work out.
will do. just waiting to see how much of deposit i have to put down and how long a wait it is to get the cages.

im wicked pumped about it

coura

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2008
europe
Dude get yourself some good old plywood, plastic and metal mesh, plexiglass, naiils,etc, save your money and enjoy building your own cages

Mike D

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 25, 2007
Spencer,Ma
I would love the build them. My buddy and myself built the one for my big iguana. Right now it comes down to time, neither myself or him have much time lately between work and his young child. Buying is just easier right now. And Mark has been great and the prices I am paying for them isn't that bad. I don't think I would be able to build something that nice. Between the two cages and shipping from boamasters its going to come to around 725 which isn't horrible.

I also heard back from Animal Plastics and there shipping was through the roof. With two cages from them, one of which is smaller than the boamaster one, with shipping would come out to 930 bucks.

Hmacq101

Feeder Fish
Jan 4, 2020
Does anyone here use Boamaster enclosures? ive been looking on there sight and i am real insterested in there 6 foot setup to use for my rhino igg. just wondering if anyone has any feedback on them. getting my tax money back in a little over a week and i really want to buy one for him and possibly the monitors as well.
I have a cage 72x36x20 melamine. Yes it is heavy, I needed help. Assembly is easy, it's like puzzle peices. I put wheels on mine, cost me $12 total myself. Shipping, cost me $847 which I found out after getting 2 different quotes. It's be cheaper to just go get it yourself. The owner is nice even though they sent me side prices 2 inches to small, they sent the correct size a week later no cost. They just needed small shaving to fit together,

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store