BOY THIS MAKES ME MAD !!!!!!!!!

fishkeeper27

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 20, 2008
pa
did you see the story about the 18year old in flordia that had his arm biten off by a gator well he was drunk .. and decided to go swimming in a restricted area CAUSE THERE WAS HIGH GATOR POPULATION !!!!! welp he jumps in and a gator bites his arm off ... so they cant find his arm so thy have a trapper kill 8 gators to cut them open to find his arm and they couldnt reattach it anyway !!!! what a joke !!!! kil all them gators cause some moron lost his arm for being where he wasent supposed to be

Greenspot

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 24, 2008
Australia
or burglers sueing home owners when they bump their legs on the coffee table in the dark!

but seriously reattach a half digested arm? how stupid is that.

salsa

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 14, 2007
In Your Imagination
Greenspot;1920406; said:
but seriously reattach a half digested arm? how stupid is that.
maybe it was for his memory box, you know a tolken for the time he got his arm bitten off by a gator

davo

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2006
England
damnit nature is supposed to weed out the stupid. It missed and only got his arm.

south coast nelly

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
davo;1920736; said:
damnit nature is supposed to weed out the stupid. It missed and only got his arm.
:ROFL::ROFL:

agreed mate some stupid kid does something and aload of gators have to pay, how stupid is the local gov for letting it happen they should have said it was his own fault and if they try tokill the gators then fine them:headbang2

Fish Eat Fish

Piranha
MFK Member
Sep 24, 2007
Mankato
reminds me of how they deal with shark attacks...

how can you punish an animal for acting the way it evolved to be? Why would a shark consider us a "special" animal thats not food...when in reality people are like well marbled veal...and we are slow and weak...I cant even blame them

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store