BREAKING...HAWAII TO BE HIT BY MISSILE!!

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Am I the only one thinking N. Koreas just beating their chest? I bet they only have 1 or 2 nukes and they have to load them on a launch site.
I don't know how many nukes they have but I also think they are just beating their chests.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Kim un just wants to be a big boy and play with the major Countries
He definitely doesn't want to die or lose his kingdom which are two very likely outcomes of him starting anything.
I heard that people in their panic were shoving their children down storm drains and what not!

Reactions: pescado209

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
They should absolutely replace the person who caused this terrifying panic.
Sucks because damage is already done. Next time that warning goes out, people will question it. Could cause lives.

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
It would be target practice, for the megawatt laser beams
Hello; Interesting. I am not up on such defenses. I know many countries have been trying to make effective anti ballistic missile defenses but they were less than 100% effective last I knew of them. Lasers have problems punching thru rain. clouds dust and such.
Fox news.....enough said. They're a joke.
hello; Fox news did not generate the false alert, they just reported it. Your bias is showing.
Sucks because damage is already done. Next time that warning goes out, people will question it. Could cause lives.
hello; If the missile is nuclear tipped it will not make much difference. I "ducked and covered" under a school desk many decades ago. After I read up on nukes I began to see how pointless that was. Just something to do I guess.

I saw one report about a person going into a manhole with a child today. Bet they wont do that again.
Latest I heard is now it will take two people to issue such an alert, not just one.

markstrimaran

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Nov 21, 2015
iowa
Israel "iron dome" technology has shot down lots of short range rockets.

We cut 1/2" steel, with lasers at work.

All ICBM rockets, need to reach high altitude, near space, Star Wars, during the Regan Presidentcy, Which is the Air Force's turf. Geostationary orbit at the north pole.

I am guessing the Navy, uses a ship mounted laser, mostly for the 1,000,000 rounds per minute, gatlin gun effect. As an anti cruise missle , comakazi defense. Probably good for shooting geese as well.

isde02

Arapaima
MFK Member
Jan 4, 2011
Ohio

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Reactions: isde02

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
I wasn't speaking specifically about this event but yes I am biased against them because of how much bias fox shows. My bias aside there are plenty of political and media figures that boycott fox and any events hosted by them because of the controversy that surrounds them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fox_News_controversies#Allegations_of_bias
hello; Interesting. Take this any way you wish but my experience is most of the other major news outlets are even more biased than fox programs. During the two years or so leading up to the last presidential election I checked nearly all the different media sources that had "news" in their name.
Prior to that election cycle Fox news was at the bottom of my list in that I hardly watched them. I began to notice a trend in most of the other news outlets. They had clearly decided to back HRC and to work against DJT. That backing in itself would not have been enough to move me away as news agencies have picked who they support for many decades. That a news agency chose to support one person over another was not the problem for me.

What I began to notice was the way the stories were being twisted or spun. At this point in time I have moved to watching more Fox news programs and less of the others. Part of this is because I find that I favor some of the things they champion, that is not new. What is now different is the what I see as an unprofessional way many of the other agencies approach a news worthy story. Way too much bias and subjective spin and less straight news reporting.

You see it your way, I see it my way.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store