BREAKING...HAWAII TO BE HIT BY MISSILE!!

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
I wasn't speaking specifically about this event but yes I am biased against them because of how much bias fox shows. My bias aside there are plenty of political and media figures that boycott fox and any events hosted by them because of the controversy that surrounds them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fox_News_controversies#Allegations_of_bias
I used to really like fox but this yr im down on it big time. To me all of these news outlets are junk. I feel lie in the past fox was better at just reporting new and leaving opinions/interpretations out. CNN and MSNBC have been unwatchable for a while

I havent watched anyy news station for a few months, though i like brett baier i feel like hes one of the only ones that just reports news

markstrimaran

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Nov 21, 2015
iowa
In my house we watch Dog TV, two live Cichlid channels, and have a large cat wheel. I learn about most news, only if it becomes important history. Mostly bacause I won't let the two faced liers inside my house.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
In my house we watch Dog TV, two live Cichlid channels, and have a large cat wheel. I learn about most news, only if it becomes important history. Mostly bacause I won't let the two faced liers inside my house.
Yup we watch an endless stream of diseny, nat geo, discovery, and Nickelodeon.

Henry danger and peppa pig are on almost 24x7 tho .

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I used to really like fox but this yr im down on it big time. To me all of these news outlets are junk. I feel lie in the past fox was better at just reporting new and leaving opinions/interpretations out. CNN and MSNBC have been unwatchable for a while

I havent watched anyy news station for a few months, though i like brett baier i feel like hes one of the only ones that just reports news
I'll admit that I watch FOX NEWS more than any other channel on cable.There is some partiality with some of their reporting during the earlier times of the day but very little of it during the evening and primetime shows.I dont mind it really though as I get a sense that cnn and the others are Hellbent on only being negative with their coverage of the POTUS....all the time.That sissified crybaby Don Lemmon is annoying too.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
I'll admit that I watch FOX NEWS more than any other channel on cable.There is some partiality with some of their reporting during the earlier times of the day but very little of it during the evening and primetime shows.I dont mind it really though as I get a sense that cnn and the others are Hellbent on only being negative with their coverage of the POTUS....all the time.That sissified crybaby Don Lemmon is annoying too.
Yeah what about that Rachael maddow (spelling?) Shes another one.

Already with the peppa pig smh

20180118_082613.jpg

Reactions: DRteugelsi
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store