Breeding Dwarf Cichlids

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
I don’t deal with wet spot because I’ve heard quite a few bad reviews. And I never thought to check divers den. I usually only do that for my salt waters. But dang, to get both would be nearly twice as much as my lfs was offering em for.

I had a very pleasant business transaction with the Wetspot. Everyone will have different experiences.

d033ie

Banned
MFK Member
Aug 29, 2010
Delaware
There's many options to be had, with all the help here. Wetspot is more legit then most imho, quality definitely is there. Now if you're not home at a specific time using priority instead of next day. Well that will fall on you, because the post office is 60% on time if that. Then you have to look at the temps in you're location that week or even the day of the delivery. A porch would help, if you have that for shade. So many factor play at hand. If you want something really bad, sometimes you have to take a chance. Some say it's good and some say it's bad. I know you going on vacation, but when you're going to make you move? Your tank and by no mean this is a rush. JS!

Reactions: tlindsey

Kayden

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2018
Arkansas
I had a very pleasant business transaction with the Wetspot. Everyone will have different experiences.
There's many options to be had, with all the help here. Wetspot is more legit then most imho, quality definitely is there. Now if you're not home at a specific time using priority instead of next day. Well that will fall on you, because the post office is 60% on time if that. Then you have to look at the temps in you're location that week or even the day of the delivery. A porch would help, if you have that for shade. So many factor play at hand. If you want something really bad, sometimes you have to take a chance. Some say it's good and some say it's bad. I know you going on vacation, but when you're going to make you move? Your tank and by no mean this is a rush. JS!
Personally I would prefer to cut out the middle man so i'm gonna try and purchase directly from a breeder. I WILL have fish in the first week of june. I don't want my fish to die while i'm out of town and Ive been planning this setup for quite a few months now and am really only looking for the best of everything. I dont want to rush in and settle for something easy or convenient.

Reactions: d033ie and tlindsey

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
Well good luck with whatever you choose, I’ll be watching from the side lines mostly.

Kayden

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2018
Arkansas
Guess who got a box today...

Kayden

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2018
Arkansas
Peekaboo 48C8A71B-91B6-4D3E-BD37-8690BB2C60D1.jpeg