Bright Young One, Your Future Is

Dieselhybrid

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2010
Here
Beautiful ray you have there. Is he pure or a hybrid? If so, mind sharing what the mix is? Thank you
Thank you for the compliment jettefrances17 jettefrances17 The pup has hybrid genetics for sure. I wish I knew exactly what kinds and amounts as I assure you I would be trying to breed them beyond what one pair can produce. I love the look.

Here's what I know: The mother was imported in a group from Thailand about 5 years ago and sold as a pup to my friend in Seattle as a BD. As it grew it became obvious it wasn't pure BD, looked kinda mixed Henlei with just some basic spots little ugly. He's a purist so he gave it to my girlfriend and me. The ray then ended up after about 4 years age getting TI everywhere which completely changed her look. Definitely some sort of Thai hybrid probably many generations deep.

The father is big spot BD.

Reactions: jettefrances17

jettefrances17

Dovii
MFK Member
Feb 22, 2010
clifton nj
Thank you for the compliment jettefrances17 jettefrances17 The pup has hybrid genetics for sure. I wish I knew exactly what kinds and amounts as I assure you I would be trying to breed them beyond what one pair can produce. I love the look.

Here's what I know: The mother was imported in a group from Thailand about 5 years ago and sold as a pup to my friend in Seattle as a BD. As it grew it became obvious it wasn't pure BD, looked kinda mixed Henlei with just some basic spots little ugly. He's a purist so he gave it to my girlfriend and me. The ray then ended up after about 4 years age getting TI everywhere which completely changed her look. Definitely some sort of Thai hybrid probably many generations deep.

The father is big spot BD.
Very cool.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store