Burn Him at a Stake!

Pangong_ilong

I want one too !
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2005
Fresh Meadow, NY
Idealconcepts said:
Could you image if everyone liked and wanted the same fish or same things, life would be boring without any variety.
Amen to that bro:thumbsup:

Fried_fish

Candiru
MFK Member
May 13, 2005
VA/MD/DC Area
redtailfool said:
To me it doesnt even have to be an asian aro.. Give me a majestic 15 inch or bigger black aro swimming in at least a 6 foot long tank... It gives the tank an aura of a fierce creature thats very powerful but at the same time very graceful. True monsters that dominate the top of the tank.

You really cant appreciate an aro in pictures and even in LFS.. You have to see one properly housed and nurtured. Or it could be just that aros just arent your cup of tea... it happens. Like some people are just into guppies and platies and other folks are obssessed with 2 ft monsters... Its all good though.
well said. That pretty much sum up how I feel.

guppy

Small Squiggly Thing
Apr 15, 2005
confused, lost, and lonely
Hiya wheelrider, don't feel bad, as people have said, it is a matter of personal taste, my favorite aro is the "ugly" one, the African.

jenBLKAROWANA

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 22, 2005
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
I am an Aro lover...It started with the Silvers, and then I owned a Black....One of my FAVORITE fish to own. Sadly I lost him a few months back. BUT, I still have him, he is hanging in my living room....I had him mounted. I will never own, I should not say that, I should say, it will be awhile before I own another, but someday...someday I will......

Jen ;)

Filthy Sanchez

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
guppy said:
Hiya wheelrider, don't feel bad, as people have said, it is a matter of personal taste, my favorite aro is the "ugly" one, the African.
I like the African as well guppy (more than the Jardini, or Asian) just never really see too many of them. That might be why I like them, I always like to see something different. When I go to car shows it's the guy who does the Oldmobile that gets my attention more than 3,000 Chevys around him. Evrybody wants the Asian, or at least Jardini aros, I like the regular (green, black) and Africans.

meiling

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 7, 2005
In your Computer
It's like one of those pets that you get to know, they really have dog like persona's. Mine grabs his floats in his mouth and swims around and then spits that off the top of the aquarium. He is so peaceful and beautiful to watch, it's like appreciating art with an attitude so naughty that they earn the respect. Aro's aren't stupid, they know what's up at all times. I hope you get the chance to see this side of them.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store