Business Ideas.

Angelbane

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 28, 2022
By the way, you can also try to organise work through a large trading website and then find your clients. I've seen many guys from instragram who then promoted their business. It will then be easier for you to research the market segment abroad. But it was difficult to move, so I had to go to https://innovation-park.eu/ to get the business paperwork done as a foreign person. The good thing is that everything works now and you can take your time to develop and expand there.

FerdosSintol

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 11, 2021
Just wanted to add something regarding tank ideas. It's a good idea to start with a few 10-gallon tanks and tubs to breed your fish, don't you think?.

Reactions: Deadeye

Deadeye

POTM Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2020
Just wanted to add something regarding tank ideas. It's a good idea to start with a few 10-gallon tanks and tubs to breed your fish, don't you think?.
Welcome to the forum!

Depends on the type of fish - something small could be easily bred in 10 gallons, but larger fish will need more space.

galibarh

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 27, 2021
Montreal
I'm new here and I want to say thanks to everyone posting here. The tips are excellent and it's something I've been looking for! In return, I can recommend doing a competitor analysis to see what other fish breeders in your area are selling and what their prices are. This can help you identify which fish are in high demand and what you should focus on breeding. Crowdo.net offers a great analysis tool that can help you identify your competition and analyze their strategies. It can give you insights into what your competitors are doing right and where you can improve your own business strategies.

kumarkamlesh

Feeder Fish
Mar 15, 2023
I was hanging out with friends over the summer break. And you're trying to get into the business, good for you.

LiquidUtopia

Exodon
MFK Member
Nov 13, 2023
Ao I've recently started breeding and growing plants. I was lucky and had an acquaintance give me a 55 gallon he wasn't using anymore. I segmented it into 3 compartments with plexiglass which I drilled tiny enough holes to let water breath thru but not let fry get thru. Anyways I have turned this into triple 16 gallon enclosure that uses one Tidal 55 and couple of sponge filter. Have 2 Sicce heaters at each end to keep it warm. I am putting all my overgrowth of plants for selling plus I have a breeding pair of Neon blue acaras that drop 700 plus fry every 30 days like clock work. These all go into the 55 when rdy ( after 2 weeks). Have already started taking orders on Java fern, cabomba, tiger lotus, Amazon swords, plus the fish, as well as some other fish that are starting to pair up. May have gotten my hands on another 75 gallon as well which I may do something similar. Fortunately the tanks were free and the rest I already had. Now its just hurry up and grow LOL

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store