C.E. Collection (PIC HEAVY)

High City Rida

C.R.E.A.M.
MFK Member
Mar 5, 2008
In the air and I ain't comin down!
Angler;4407386; said:
Yeah man, let me know if you see anything. I'm not impressed with Tenecor's customer service so far considering it's been like pulling teeth trying to get a simple quote from them. I am impressed with glasscages customer service though. Although, I'd obviously rather find something local for a lot less $$$

Pmed you! ;)

Bderick67

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2006
Colorado
Lookingood Mike. I need to get over and see that dovii in realtime.

franchise513

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 20, 2008
Cincinnati
High City Rida;4406864; said:
Thanks everyone. And my twins say thank you as well.

franchise513 10 Cichala, 4 Calico Cons, 2 Reg Cons, 7 Parachromis, 3 Red devils, 2 Breid Vieja + fry, 2 hybrids JDxVieja, 1 LTSN, 1 Jaguar cat, 1 Oscar, 1 Jack Dempsey,1 Black Ghost Knife, 2 Cuban Tertracanthus, 1 Black Nasty, 1 Arrow, and 2 Common plec.
Where did you pick him up? thats a lovely fish, you should add some red terrors to your collection, always my dream cichlid to keep

High City Rida

C.R.E.A.M.
MFK Member
Mar 5, 2008
franchise513;4408250; said:
Where did you pick him up? thats a lovely fish, you should add some red terrors to your collection, always my dream cichlid to keep
I got him from a LFS that closed it's doors. He closed his doors and couldn't sell him. So he gave me a call one day and told me to come by his house and come pick him up.

I had some but dealing with all the aggressivness they didn't make it to the final show. There are plans in the works right now to get me a breeding pair. Soon brother very soon. :naughty:

franchise513

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 20, 2008
Cincinnati
High City Rida;4409505; said:
I got him from a LFS that closed it's doors. He closed his doors and couldn't sell him. So he gave me a call one day and told me to come by his house and come pick him up.

I had some but dealing with all the aggressivness they didn't make it to the final show. There are plans in the works right now to get me a breeding pair. Soon brother very soon. :naughty:
LOL good man, im about to setup a few CA/SA tanks, you got into my head and are swaying me towards the cichlids, and im already on the look for a bunch of cichlid species:WHOA:

And what tanks do you all have setup? crazy to think about how many tanks it takes to keep all of these beasts

dleomd

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 15, 2009
Rockford, IL
AWESOME brother, inspirational. thanks for posting.

High City Rida

C.R.E.A.M.
MFK Member
Mar 5, 2008
franchise513;4443142; said:
LOL good man, im about to setup a few CA/SA tanks, you got into my head and are swaying me towards the cichlids, and im already on the look for a bunch of cichlid species:WHOA:

And what tanks do you all have setup? crazy to think about how many tanks it takes to keep all of these beasts
240g Cichla large and Large CA/SA

150g Parachromis and Amphilious

100g Cichla Kelberi Holding tank for smaller female breeding Cuban.

2x 55g one is a breeder tank and the other is a grow out tank/ holding tank for CA/SA growouts.

2x 40g breeders Currently pair of Black Nasty in one and Peruvian Mono's fry in the other.

29g grow out tank #2 currently housing my girls Oscar.

10g hospital tank/ holding tank for feeders/ and holding tank for fry over flow.

And started working on 235g tank yesterday currently sitting in the garage.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store