Can anyone recommend a good Power Inverter

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
Instead of a power inverter would something like this work?

I will stand behind the quality of anker products.

Reactions: FishBeast

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
How much water are you transporting?
Tough to say exactly. 55 gal bin and 25 gal. Obviously not filled to capacity. Ive moved them in bins before bit it was a shorter trip

LBDave

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2018
Long Beach
Tough to say exactly. 55 gal bin and 25 gal. Obviously not filled to capacity. Ive moved them in bins before bit it was a shorter trip
This could be a great thread. All the steps you are taking. How long is the trip gonna be?

DRUKENMUNKY

Piranha
MFK Member
Dec 25, 2018
If you are looking for a stronger more reliable power inverter you do not want to buy the regular types that you would find in a automotive store. What you are looking for is a pure sine wave inverter. When i added a microwave to my work van i kept blowing inverters even ones that were rated three times the wattage of my microwave. Then a buddy of mines a mobile locksmith showed me the pure sine wave inverter on his van......game over a whole another level.....long story short i have used my microwave and a grinding wheel station without popping the fuse at nowhere near the wattage i previous bought. My $250 2000 watt pure sine inverter doesnt blow out where the 6000 watt (over $500) was

FishBeast

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Oct 26, 2016
Northwest Washington
www.youtube.com
Good luck with the move bro! I wouldn’t worry about temp, just keep the car’s interior temp at 78F with the heater. If you are stopping in motel then you can plug in air pump and heater. You can also get the heat packs and keep them against the containers.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Thanks dude yeah i was definitely over thinking it with the heater for the ride. I did get a little inverter to power the 3 or 4 air pumps tho. Been there done that with the battery powered ones there good but one less thing to worry about. I made some shnazzy heater covers out of eggcrate for the hotel stay lol
Good luck with the move bro! I wouldn’t worry about temp, just keep the car’s interior temp at 78F with the heater. If you are stopping in motel then you can plug in air pump and heater. You can also get the heat packs and keep them against the containers.

Reactions: FishBeast
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store