Can I add an Arowana to this setup?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
I agree, they never asked for anyone to take a popularity vote in the Lounge. lol
Actually a mod suggested the convo be moved to the lounge. I did suggest the vote.... to give your puppies something to sink their teeth into

• Haha
Reactions: Polyaddict86

islandguy11

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2017
Thailand
You bend over really good in this thread and worry about what people in thailand do aka overcrowd. Rather flame a simple gesture. As of the now situation. Contradiction in you're words, i don't know the reference and then speak on it. Lmao
Wtf are you going on about? More senseless dribble -- and my 13 yr. old bi-lingual daughter writes better than you, I can't understand half of what you're even saying. Where did you 'learn' your grammatical and composition skills? And you're going to write a book?? LMAO.

And wtf is talking about Thailand, and what's that got to do with my fish keeping practices, or even this thread? I'm not sure who but you remind me of someone who likes taking posts off tangent then cries like a baby and acts all innocent when people call attention to this. Great role model to follow, you'll get far in life with mentors like that.

Waste of time and flame on! Catch the real in another thread, i suppose males get periods......
Sounds like you would know, you popped into the middle of a contentious thread acting like Mr. Righteous, then turn around and start trying to antagonize some peeps just because they hurt the feelings of your buddy. Then when they reply back you run around like a little sissy accusing people of ranting and flaming, OMG!

I can only imagine the PM's jaws is sending you now full of coaching advice -- your style is right out of his playbook.

islandguy11

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2017
Thailand
Actually a mod suggested the convo be moved to the lounge. I did suggest the vote.... to give your puppies something to sink their teeth into
If you and your new boytoy keep digging any further you're going to hit China soon -- have at it, just plz don't accidentally veer to the left and go to Thailand -- with a mindset like yours I doubt you would last long here.

"Puppies", lmao, you simply can't handle the fact that more than 1 independently thinking experienced fisher keeper finds your personality and trolling style as utterly disagreeable.

And you're always bragging about standing up to RD lol (even though he fries you every single time) -- but you can't handle it when people stand up to you, esp. if they've been a registered member a few years less than you, really tees you off doesn't it? It's clear you have insecurity complexes and perhaps some identity issues, but why make us suffer because of your personal situation, which is probably the result of bad karma.

• Haha
Reactions: RD. and Stanzzzz7

d033ie

Banned
MFK Member
Aug 29, 2010
Delaware
Jaws777! Get 'em, they don't like exposure. Fish cult morons. Their time is up and they prey on internet bullying with what is in the wild and the max size. Shredding the joy that a new fish would bring, because they invested in a massive tank already. So i suppose that gives them leverage to **** on those, who don't have a massive tank. Somethings take people time and when it do! let them be happy. Let them shine! There's been very interesting post here and very informative. But the primitive side comes out all too often. At the end of the day! it's like me telling some one you're like 400-500 pounds, get a new toilet. I don't encourage overcrowding or stunting a fish. I can't stand the ignorant ego of someone thinking of the later instead of the now and twisting words for posting gain and likes. The filth above the substrate on MFK. Is real!

d033ie

Banned
MFK Member
Aug 29, 2010
Delaware
Registered or not you're from a really non existent place. With that being said she needs better teaching coming from someone such as yourself. Twisted person eager to message in the name, that you been active and encouraged to bleed on others wave. I identify myself as me and you're broken words excite you're lesser man. Tell you're wife those things and welcome to the real speaker of america.

• Haha
Reactions: islandguy11

d033ie

Banned
MFK Member
Aug 29, 2010
Delaware
Islandguy11 have fun looser and solisitation is real in you're location. Lmao! These tired washed up posters can't grasp the real with me. D... riding as usually you do well. As for me being a member for so long, been out the hobby for life style, got it and doing extremely well. Post and likes i don't give two ****s. You think you important because of that. Lol, jaws see you around bro. Eastside of things Delaware!

Last edited:

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
Wtf are you going on about? More senseless dribble -- and my 13 yr. old bi-lingual daughter writes better than you, I can't understand half of what you're even saying. Where did you 'learn' your grammatical and composition skills? And you're going to write a book?? LMAO.

And wtf is talking about Thailand, and what's that got to do with my fish keeping practices, or even this thread? I'm not sure who but you remind me of someone who likes taking posts off tangent then cries like a baby and acts all innocent when people call attention to this. Great role model to follow, you'll get far in life with mentors like that.

Sounds like you would know, you popped into the middle of a contentious thread acting like Mr. Righteous, then turn around and start trying to antagonize some peeps just because they hurt the feelings of your buddy. Then when they reply back you run around like a little sissy accusing people of ranting and flaming, OMG!

I can only imagine the PM's jaws is sending you now full of coaching advice -- your style is right out of his playbook.
Lmaooooooo you are literally describing yourself :mwave::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

• Haha

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
If you and your new boytoy keep digging any further you're going to hit China soon -- have at it, just plz don't accidentally veer to the left and go to Thailand -- with a mindset like yours I doubt you would last long here.

"Puppies", lmao, you simply can't handle the fact that more than 1 independently thinking experienced fisher keeper finds your personality and trolling style as utterly disagreeable.

And you're always bragging about standing up to RD lol (even though he fries you every single time) -- but you can't handle it when people stand up to you, esp. if they've been a registered member a few years less than you, really tees you off doesn't it? It's clear you have insecurity complexes and perhaps some identity issues, but why make us suffer because of your personal situation, which is probably the result of bad karma.
Wow are you high right now ? It is friday. Id ask you to explain or prove this new claim but you'd ignore it and ramble on about something else. Oh dadda gonna be real proud of you for this one

• Haha
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store