Canine dental surgery...

Ian21777

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 16, 2012
England
Well 800 $ was the closest guess. It was £600 which is $ 971!!! Anyone with kids (and the kids here) encourage them to study hard and be vets! That's where the money is!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Aquaman_95

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 6, 2007
Warner Robins Georgia
Close to $1,000 dollars?! That's unreal.

slippery slimecoat

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2012
New York
Well 800 $ was the closest guess. It was £600 which is $ 971!!! Anyone with kids (and the kids here) encourage them to study hard and be vets! That's where the money is!

Hope the dog is doing well. It's the unforeseen vet bills that so many don't think about when first getting a pet. My 6 year old lab tore a ligament in his leg last year. Not even gonna tell ya how much that ended up costing...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Ian21777

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 16, 2012
England
Close to $1,000 dollars?! That's unreal.
Hope the dog is doing well. It's the unforeseen vet bills that so many don't think about when first getting a pet. My 6 year old lab tore a ligament in his leg last year. Not even gonna tell ya how much that ended up costing...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Yeah she's doing good thanks. Bit sore I imagine but I have meds for her. Ok... now im gonna give everyone a lesson lol. INSURE YOUR PETS!!! Mine are insured and all I should have to pay is £80/$120. True you have to keep up with the premiums, but budgeting in 50 a month is easier than finding a big sum at the drop of a hat. I would have paid even if I wasn't insured, but next time I may not be able to. Think about it!

She's the one on the right btw...

Chub_by

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2012
Europe
My dog has irreperable problems in her legs. Cost a whole lot of money just to find out. If there was actually a way to treat it , it would cost waay more.

Ian21777

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 16, 2012
England
My dog has irreperable problems in her legs. Cost a whole lot of money just to find out. If there was actually a way to treat it , it would cost waay more.
Sorry man, that sucks

Chub_by

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2012
Europe
It's alright, she can't do sports anymore or jump over obstacles but she doesn't have constant pain so it's ok :)

Glad to hear yours is doing well, too.

Ian21777

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 16, 2012
England
It's alright, she can't do sports anymore or jump over obstacles but she doesn't have constant pain so it's ok :)

Glad to hear yours is doing well, too.
Thats good. It's when pain's involved that we have to make the difficult decisions.
It amazes me the recuperative power of dogs. To look at her you wouldn't think she'd had it done yesterday. If it were a person it would be a whole different matter!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store