Canine dental surgery...

slippery slimecoat

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2012
New York
Yeah she's doing good thanks. Bit sore I imagine but I have meds for her. Ok... now im gonna give everyone a lesson lol. INSURE YOUR PETS!!! Mine are insured and all I should have to pay is £80/$120. True you have to keep up with the premiums, but budgeting in 50 a month is easier than finding a big sum at the drop of a hat. I would have paid even if I wasn't insured, but next time I may not be able to. Think about it!

She's the one on the right btw...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Definitely good advice. I wish I'd thought about it before he was injured. I won't have another dog without insuring it after the medical issues I've had with this one.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Ian21777

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 16, 2012
England
That's ridiculous, when I've had to have my dogs teeth pulled before it only ended up running less than $150/tooth and that included full anesthesia.
They price it based on the amount of time they are 'under' mine was for 2 back teeth, she was out for like an hour and 20 cus they were a chore to get out. Cus of the long anesthetic she had to be put on a drip, which of course bumped the price up further.

Inglorious

Piranha
MFK Member
Oct 27, 2010
Stuck inside my own head
They price it based on the amount of time they are 'under' mine was for 2 back teeth, she was out for like an hour and 20 cus they were a chore to get out. Cus of the long anesthetic she had to be put on a drip, which of course bumped the price up further.

Good point. What breed is she? The size might have something to do with it too, mine was only a pug.

Ian21777

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 16, 2012
England
Staffordshire bull terrier. Not really big, but bigger than a pug lol.

Ian21777

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 16, 2012
England
Well. Hammer and chisel could have been an option

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store