CARCHARODON MEGALODON SIGHTINGS

Sarcosuchus

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 28, 2006
Everywhere
reddragon343;596940; said:
ya know, come to think of it......we cant even keep a regular great white in an aquarium......cant imagine if some moron got a meg and put it in, say, sea-world....the havok thatwould ensue
Has anyone tried to cage or tame a Great White Shark? Not that I have heard of, I have watched on Discovery Channel, many wild and fierce animals could be caged and tamed, but not the Great White Shark. To be in a cage watching this magnificent animal would often have them coming and knocking the cages, in a glass tank...it would break it! of course there have been many who dived and swam with the Great White.

And to think of a Megalodon...wow...no question about it, it would be a crazy thing trying to cage one...and who would wanna dive and swim with it?

ewurm

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2006
Just bought Meg on ebay.

reddragon343

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2005
singapore
lol.....realli...post pics.

reddragon343

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2005
singapore
Sarcosuchus;597035; said:
Has anyone tried to cage or tame a Great White Shark? Not that I have heard of, I have watched on Discovery Channel, many wild and fierce animals could be caged and tamed, but not the Great White Shark. To be in a cage watching this magnificent animal would often have them coming and knocking the cages, in a glass tank...it would break it! of course there have been many who dived and swam with the Great White.

And to think of a Megalodon...wow...no question about it, it would be a crazy thing trying to cage one...and who would wanna dive and swim with it?
actually, one of the public aquariums in the US did manage to keep a juvinile great white, unfortunately, it caused them so much troublethe they had to release it.

Sarcosuchus

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 28, 2006
Everywhere
reddragon343;597933; said:
actually, one of the public aquariums in the US did manage to keep a juvinile great white, unfortunately, it caused them so much troublethe they had to release it.
Lol there you go.:)

reddragon343

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2005
singapore
bt ultimately, if we ever find a meg, alive and healthy, some dickhead will definitely try and capture it. the result: look what happened to king kong. it died!

meepster

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 5, 2006
Boston, Massachusetts
Sarcosuchus;598222; said:
Lol there you go.:)
monterey bay aquarium in california had a great white shark on exhibit but it grew large and was actively hunting at night so they had to release it.

wingbak48

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 3, 2006
cali
ill still surf in the water with it...well i dunno ive seen sum turtles once at huntington beach b4....o and i managed 2 get smacked by a fish but thats bout it

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store