singapore
nice.....

Sarcosuchus

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 28, 2006
Everywhere
meepster;600129; said:
monterey bay aquarium in california had a great white shark on exhibit but it grew large and was actively hunting at night so they had to release it.
Umm..there you go?:D

CARCHARODON MEGALODON!!!!!!!!!!! come out, come out..wherever you are.:D :headbang2

reddragon343

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2005
singapore
i think that if its out there, the meg shld stay hidden for its own good. cuz i'm pretty darn sure that there will be people that will capture it.

Sarcosuchus

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 28, 2006
Everywhere
reddragon343;601572; said:
i think that if its out there, the meg shld stay hidden for its own good. cuz i'm pretty darn sure that there will be people that will capture it.
That would suck big time, how would they catch such a big Meg? I know, they would bloody bomb it!:irked: I have believed that they would just take pictures or video and leave it alone. If Meg is still around I would so love it to come come out and swim around like the Great White so we have CARCHARODON MEGALODON ATTACK!:naughty:

dacox

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2005
Illinois
I guess it would be cool if it were true, but it seems too far fetched to me. Interesting reads, but I'm not holding my breath.

Sarcosuchus

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 28, 2006
Everywhere
I understand, I wouldn't be surprised if it has extinct. But all these sightings make me ask what if? And what were they if they were real? Pretty interesting topic indeed.

:headbang2

06_devourer_of_giants.jpg

Sarcosuchus

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 28, 2006
Everywhere
In the ancient times, there lived a monster in the deep ocean. Its size is enormous, its teeth terrifying, its jaws, would turn your day into eternal darkness...

*Dangerous soundtrack*

It did not live with the dinosaurs, it ate them...

*Dangerous soundrack played louder*

What if this ancient monster did survive? What if it is still in the deep ocean waiting to be discovered? Or shall it needn't be discovered? Shall it come after us?...

*ZANG! ZAAAANNGG!!***Scary soundtrack* This Christmas...

CARCHARODON MEGALODON!!!........is coming.....for you...

*A LOUD SHOCKING SOUNDTRACK AND THE SCREEN GOES BLANK*

Coming soon to your nearest theaters ( check for local listings )
----------------------------------------------------------

Lol sorry, just got carried away.:D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store