Career Ideas

FAT daddy

Probation Member
Probation Member
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2011
Rowland Heights
I feel like alot of higher level jobs require alot of interviews and revealing the stuff u did it the past. Applying for a job is like asking a really hot woman out to a date and asking a really hot woman out is like applying for a job. I'm so surprised I got so many responses, I'm sofa king tired for some reason but imma respond to what y'all asked after resting boquito.

FAT daddy

Probation Member
Probation Member
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2011
Rowland Heights
I feel like alot of higher level jobs require alot of interviews and revealing the stuff u did it the past. Applying for a job is like asking a really hot woman out to a date and asking a really hot woman out is like applying for a job. I'm so surprised I got so many responses, I'm sofa king tired for some reason but imma respond to what y'all asked after resting boquito.

FAT daddy

Probation Member
Probation Member
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2011
Rowland Heights
Btw in Cali we fasho...ppl who aren't "woke" I guess day the N word and mysogynetic things. I'm not up to it on da current slang but I heard some kid say thas on fleet!! Thanks bros :,,)

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

FAT daddy

Probation Member
Probation Member
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2011
Rowland Heights
I feel like people drop stupid amounts of paper on really strange things. Weddings for instance, but I can understand why and wedding work is way too high stakes and personal. I'm 28.

FAT daddy

Probation Member
Probation Member
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2011
Rowland Heights
What qualification do you have exactly? What would you like to do? What's your passion?
Associates degree
Some building inspection school
Some homes for humanity exp.

That's the thing Hendre, i want to do bad stuff and I want to change. It's dissapointing to see that most things that make money in the world revolve around bad stuff, perpetuation of habits.

FAT daddy

Probation Member
Probation Member
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2011
Rowland Heights
Get training for a armed guard card,u can get decent pay and don't seem to have a lot of competition.
"Fear not what can kill the body,but what can harm the soul" (think Jesus said that or something similar).

You should also have or try to obtain the following skills as they relate are what I call life skills:
Ability to work as a team.
Ability to operate at least 3 types of vehicles.
Ability to defend ones self or others (you should know at least 20 different ways to kill).
How to obtain food (hunt,fish,forage and dress/skin foods).
Swim .
Computer programming can't hurt I guess,
Remember every skill u learn betters not only yourself but your potential in gods world, for every skill u learn increases your power to change the world.
Be bold. Be fearless.
Jesus didn't say that.

FAT daddy

Probation Member
Probation Member
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2011
Rowland Heights
Get training for a armed guard card,u can get decent pay and don't seem to have a lot of competition.
"Fear not what can kill the body,but what can harm the soul" (think Jesus said that or something similar).

You should also have or try to obtain the following skills as they relate are what I call life skills:
Ability to work as a team.
Ability to operate at least 3 types of vehicles.
Ability to defend ones self or others (you should know at least 20 different ways to kill).
How to obtain food (hunt,fish,forage and dress/skin foods).
Swim .
Computer programming can't hurt I guess,
Remember every skill u learn betters not only yourself but your potential in gods world, for every skill u learn increases your power to change the world.
Be bold. Be fearless.
Check out "Fat Guys in the woods" on youtube

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store