Status
Not open for further replies.

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Come celebrate Valentine's with Legendary Alex Cardinale! I invite you to be apart of the Valentine's 2022 BASH LIVE tonight at 10:30 PM ET/ 7:30 PM PT! Chef Alex and Aqua Alex will also be a part of the show! Chef Alex will be giving out his delicious red velvet waffle with cream cheese icing recipe and his chocolate lava cake recipe! Aqua Alex will be discussing how to get your loved one into the aquarium hobby. Aqua Alex will also discuss fish that represent Valentine's Day.
I will also discuss tips for successfully going out to eat on Valentine's Day, what restaurants I reccomend going to, if going out to eat isn't an option then I'll discuss how to have a good Valentine's dinner at home, and MORE!!
Come have fun tonight just a few days before Valentine's Day!
LIVE tonight at 10:30 PM ET/ 7:30 PM PT on my YouTube channel The Legendary Alex Cardinale and my Facebook Alex Cardinale!!!

269910024_5336925022988512_6635795733646246560_n.jpg

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
The Valentine's 2022 BASH! was FUN! Thanks to everyone who tuned in live! I hope you all have an awesome Valentine's Day! If you missed it live no worries you can watch it anytime at the link below! The first Holiday bash was phenomonal!
I discussed what Valentine's Day means to me, I discussed what I am doing for Valentine's Day,I discussed my tips for going out to eat on Valentine's Day and more!
I also gave out my delicious red velvet waffle recipe with cream cheese icing and my delicious chocolate lava cake recipe!
I also discussed tropical fish that represent Valentine's Day and more!!!
Watch the video anytime by clicking the link below! Enjoy and Happy Valentine's Day!

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Happy Super Bowl Sunday!! Hope your ready for the big game!! Join Michael Petty and I for our first Super Bowl PRE-SHOW! LIVE today at 3:30 PM ET/ 12:30 PM PT it's our Super Bowl 56 pre-show. We will preview the big game between the Cincinanati Bengals and the Los Angeles Rams. We will discuss our thoughts on who should win Super Bowl 56, we will discuss our favorite Super Bowl foods, our past favorite Super Bowls, and everything you need to know to get you ready for the Super Bowl! Come be apart of the awesome pre-show just hours before the big game!
LIVE at 3:30 PM ET/ 12:30 PM PT on my YouTube Channel The Legendary Alex Cardinale and my Facebook Alex Cardinale!

sb566.jpg

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Check out the Super Bowl 56 Pre-show hosted by Michael Petty and I!! Who did we pick to win and more??
Enjoy!
Go Bengals!

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Happy Valentine's Day! With it being Monday that means it's still time for crime! Tonight LIVE at 10:30 PM ET/ 7:30 PM PT I present a SPECIAL edition of On The Case With Alex Cardinale! I will not be breaking down any crime cases this week. Instead we will focus on a former law enforcement officer who will discuss his career working with criminals and being a police officer. Crime Anaylst Michael Petty will join Detective Alex Cardinale to talk about his career in law enforcement and reminisce about his career. Why did Michael want to be a police officer? What were some of his memorable calls? Crimes? Find out tonight!
LIVE tonight at 10:30 PM ET/ 7:30 PM PT on my YouTube channel The Legendary Alex Cardinale!

273644615_5512669232080756_1095799920989401249_n.jpg

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Who's ready for WWE Elimination Chamber 2022 tomorrow? I am! LIVE tonight at 11 PM ET/ 8 PM PT I will be hosting my 2022 WWE Elimination Chamber PRE-SHOW! I will break down everything you need to know about WWE Elimination Chamber before it airs tomorrow at 12 NOON ET/ 9 AM PT on Peacock! I will go over the match card, I will discuss what I think will happen, I will make my predictions and MORE! I'll also discuss the latest WWE News and Rumors including the announcement of The Undertaker being inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame Class of 2022, Stone Cold Wrestling at WrestleMania 38 and Cody Rhodes returning to WWE.
All that and more!
What are your predictions for WWE Elimination Chamber 2022? Post them in the comments or Tweet them using #wweeliminationchamberpredictionswwefanboyac
LIVE tonight at 11 PM ET/ 8 PM PT on my Facebook and YouTube channel The Legendary Alex Cardinale!

78818-np-elimination-chamber-saudi-horiz-1644929455.jpg

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
This week, I keep it real with you as I ponder the question. Was I a bad employee or was it bad management? This is truly a question I have been thinking about since last Sunday! I began working at Texas Roadhouse in December of 2020 and left last week. Watch the video and leave your thoughts in the comments! Hope you enjoy it!

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Had a FUN time hosting the WWE Elimination Chamber 2022 PRE-Show! Thank you once again to everyone who tuned in live! You can watch it anytime before the start of the Elimination Chamber Event simply by clicking the link below!
I gave out my predictions, discussed how this event can help shape up WrestleMania 38 and more! I also briefly touched on The Undertaker's Hall of Fame News and more!!
Watch my pre-show, post your predictions in the comments and then watch WWE Elimination Chamber! Then get ready for the WWE Elimination Chamber Recap which will stream LIVE on Sunday night!
Watch the video anytime below!
#WWEEliminationChamber#wweeliminationchamberpredictionswwefanboyac

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Tomorrow Sunday February 20th, 2022 I will be uploading my 600th video already! 5 months ago I celebrated my 500th video! I am proud of the hard work I've put in and look forward to a small celebration!
Thank you to all my viewers and loyal subscribers!
As part of the celebration, I will be hosting a brief Question and Answer. If you have been following my channel for quite some time and want to get to know me, now is the time to ask ANY questions you want. There are NO questions I won't answer.
Email your questions to alexgoyankeescardinale19@gmail.com! I'm looking to answer about 8-12 questions!
Also on top of the Q and A, I will also have a ''Best Of'' Legendary AC compilation as part of the 600th video celebration!
Get those questions in!

600th.png

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
WWE fans come join me LIVE tonight at 10 PM ET/ 7 PM PT as I review and recap WWE Elimination Chamber 2022! Elimination Chamber aired yesterday from Saudi Arabia and it saw Brock Lesnar win the Elimination Chamber to become WWE Champion and ensure WrestleMania will be champion vs champion title for title. Goldberg got put down by Roman Reigns. Lita's first single match in over a decade was good. What did I think of WWE Elimination Chamber? How would I rate WWE Elimination Chamber? Tune in LIVE to find out! What is your thoughts on WWE Elimination Chamber? Come video into the studio tonight to share your thoughts or post them in the comments!
LIVE at 10 PM ET/ 7 PM PT on my YouTube channel The Legendary Alex Cardinale.

RECAP HOSTED BY WWE FAN BOY ALEX CARDINALE.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store