Status
Not open for further replies.

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
This week's edition of Keeping It Real With Alex Cardinale centers around the announcement of retirement made by Tom Brady! Tom Brady played 22 seasons as a quarterback in the National Football League for the New England Patriots and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers! He won seven super bowls! Six with the New England Patriots and one with my favorite team the Tampa Bay Buccaneers! He turned the Buccaneers from one of the worst teams in the league to one of the best!

What are my personal thoughts on Tom Brady's retirement? Find out by watching this video!

I also discussed how Facebook's strict policies affect me and I discuss this year's Super Bowl!

What do you think about Tom Brady retiring? Post your thoughts in the comments!

Enjoy!

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Come start your week with an all NEW episode of On The Case with Detective Alex Cardinale! McDonald's is perhaps the most popular fast food restaurant in the United States of America and around the World! People have been McLovin' it for years! But one horrific day in July of 1984 citizens of San Ysidro Califorinia were not McLovin' it at McDonald's. 41 year old James Huberty entered a San Ysidro Califorinia McDonald's on July 18th, 1984 after undergoing serious mental health issues fatally shot and killed 21 people and leaving 19 others seriously injuried! 40 people who were in McDonald's to get a bite to eat sadly had their lifes changed forever. At the time this was the deadliest mass shooting in USA history. This shooting spree was known as the McDonald's Massacre! What led to James Huberty's mass shooting? Find out all the details tonight!
My crime anaylst Michael Petty will share his thoughts on this case and he will also discussed what to do if you are ever shot.
LIVE tonight at 10:30 PM ET/ 7:30 PM PT exclusively on my YouTube channel The Legendary Alex Cardinale!

san-ysidro-mcdonalds-shooting1_.jpg

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
This Month's Ask Chef Alex LIVE is going to be SUPERSIZED! The February 2022 Ask Chef Alex LIVE is going to be dedicated to the NFL Super Bowl 56 and Valentine's Day!! Do you need help preparing food for your Super Bowl Party? Do you need help coming up with Dinner ideas for Valentine's Day this coming Monday? Chef Alex is here to help! Email all of your cooking and baking questions to alexgoyankeescardinale19@gmail.com and I will answer them all! You can submit text questions or you can also film a video asking questions!
My cooking tips for the SUPERSIZED February Ask Chef Alex LIVE will be Super Bowl Food ideas and Valentine's Day Dinner ideas! My baking tips will be Super Bowl Dessert Ideas and Valentine's Day Dessert ideas! What recipes will I give out? You'll have to tune in to find out!
Don't miss this exciting edition of Ask Chef Alex LIVE this Wednesday February 9th 2022 at 10:30 PM ET/ 7:30 PM PT only on my YouTube channel The Legendary Alex Cardinale!

269106208_5449658508381829_5151340380756969735_n (1).jpg

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Detective Alex Cardinale and Crime Anaylst and Law Enforcement Officer Michael Petty discussed the McDonald's Massacre that took place in July of 1984 in San Ysidro, California! San Ysidro California is right near the USA- Mexico border and is home to many Mexican citizens. Many of the victims of this Mass Shooting Massacre were of Mexican descent.
41 year old James Huberty shot and killed 21 people and injuried 19 others changing their lives forever. Very sad crime! What made James Huberty snap? Why did he commit such a horrific act? Alex and Michael share their thoughts on this case as well as everything you need to know!
We also discuss what to do if you are shot. If you enjoy learning about crimes, this video may be of interest to you so be sure to check it out.

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Valentine's Day is RIGHT around the corner! It's time for the first Holiday BASH of 2022! I, Legendary Alex Cardinale coridially invite you to be apart of the inaugural Valentine's Bash airing LIVE Saturday February 12th, 2022 at 10:30 PM ET/ 7:30 PM PT! This is going to be an action packed show and you are going to LOVE IT!
Let's celebrate Valentine's a few days early in style and have fun!
Planned for the Valentine's Bash 2022:
- I discuss my perfect soulmate
- Fun Valentine's Day Activities
- Ways You Can Show Your Love On Valentine's Day
-and MORE!!
Chef Alex will be appering to show you how to make Red Velvet Waffles with Cream Cheese Icing, Fruity Pebbles Waffles, and Chocolate Lava Cakes!!
LIVE Saturday February 12th 2022 at 10:30 PM ET/7:30 PM PT on my YouTube channel The Legendary Alex Cardinale!

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Chef Alex is READY to answer your Super Bowl Party food questions and your Valentine's Day Dinner questions as well! The February 2022 Ask Chef Alex LIVE is SUPERSIZED! Chef Alex is answering your questions LIVE tonight at 10:30 PM ET/ 7:30 PM PT! Need help planning your Super Bowl Party? I am here to help!! Need Valentine's Day dinner suggestions? I'm here to help! Email all your cooking and baking questions to alexgoyankeescardinale19@gmail.com by 9:30 PM ET/ 6:30 PM PT tonight. You can also ask your questions LIVE during the show tonight or you can come appear in the studio!
You can also answer my questions!
Chef Alex Asks You:
Q1: What foods do you like to serve during a Super Bowl Party?
Q2: What are your favorite Valentine's Day Treats?
Q3: What are your doing for Valentine's Day Dinner?
email your answers to alexgoyankeescardinale19@gmail.com
The reason tonight's Ask Chef Alex LIVE is SUPERSIZED! is because it's Super Bowl 56 and Valentine's THEMED!
There will be many cooking and baking tips dedicated to the Super Bowl and Valentine's Day!
Chef Alex Cooking Tips # 1: Super Bowl Party Food Ideas
Chef Alex Cooking Tips# 2: Valentine's Day Dinner Ideas
Chef Alex Baking Tips: Super Bowl Desserts
Chef Alex Baking Tips: Valentine's Day Desserts
The Recipes I will be giving out tonight include: Homemade Chicken Tenders with a Sweet Buffalo Sauce perfect for the Big Game this weekend, Strawberry Cheesecake for Valentine's Dessert and tips for cooking the perfect steak!
LIVE tonight at 10:30 PM ET/ 7:30 PM PT on my YouTube channel The Legendary Alex Cardinale!

269106208_5449658508381829_5151340380756969735_n (2).jpg

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
In just 3 weeks LIVE on Sunday March 6th, 2022 at 10:30 PM ET/ 7:30 PM PT (time subject to change!) join me for a special event! March 6th marks my 8th Year as a YouTuber! I created my YouTube channel on March 6th, 2014 and every year starting this year I will celebrate with a B-I-G celebration! This year I am proud to present a STACKED SUPERSIZED event filled with special guests segments and more! This will literally be the biggest production of 2022! 2 of my legendary subscribers will win a customized $80 Texas Roadhouse gift card signed by me Legendary Alex Cardinale! To be in the drawing you just need to be an active subscriber like and comment on my videos! There will be a special LEGENDARY appearance by WWE Hall Of Famer and Hardcore Legend Mick Foley! This will mark the very 1st time I've had a celebrity on anything I've done! Special guests include Bob from Aquatic Rarities/Malones Monsters and we will film from his fish store, the founder of Diners Drive Ins and Dives, a WWE Wrestling Musuem owner and fan, and a few surprise guests! Apperances by Aqua Alex, Chef Alex, Detective Alex, and WWE Fan Boy Alex Cardinale. Watch Chef Alex cook a prime rib and make some awesome desserts including a Twix Cheesecake and Reese's Cake! ALL THAT AND MORE!! LIVE Sunday March 6th 2022 at 10:30 PM ET/ 7:30 PM PT!! Be sure to tune in! LIVE exclusively ONLY ON MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!

Legendary Alex Cardinale's  8 Year YouTube Anniversary!.png

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Had a BLAST hosting the SUPERSIZED Ask Chef Alex LIVE! It was fun to share my tips and ideas for Super Bowl Party foods and desserts and Valentine's Day Dinner and desserts! I also gave out a delicious Chicken Tender recipe with Sweet Honey Buffalo Sauce! I also gave out awesome tips for making the perfect steak.
You can still ask any cooking or baking questions you have. Just simply post them in the comments and I'll answer them.
I think you will like this video! Check it out and enjoy!!!

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
The Road To WrestleMania 38 has officially began! Over the next few months leading into WrestleMania, I WWE Fan Boy Alex Cardinale will be hosting several WWE TOP 10 WrestleMania themed countdowns counting down the best WrestleMania matches, moments, arenas, etc. One key event during WrestleMania Week is the WWE Hall Of Fame! WWE has announced that there will be a WWE Hall Of Fame Class of 2022! Who should be inducted? Find out my 10 Inductees who I think should be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame! LIVE tonight at 11 PM ET/ 8 PM PT join me to find out 10 WWE legends and superstars who I think deserve to be in the WWE Hall of Fame this year. Why do I think Undertaker should be the headliner? Who else gets in? Find out by tuning in tonight!!!
LIVE at 11:00 PM ET/ 8:00 PM PT on my YouTube channel The Legendary Alex Cardinale!!!

272985285_5486077091406637_3242742832032018360_n.jpg

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Had a blast with this epuisode of WWE Top 10! It was the first WrestleMania themed episode of WWE Top 10 with Alex Cardinale! I discussed 10 superstars and legends who belong in the WWE Hall Of Fame Class of 2022! Why do I think The Undertaker should be the headline inductee? I also think Umaga, the Steiner Brothers, and King Kong Bundy should also be inducteed. Who also belongs in this year's WWE Hall of Fame? Watch the video anytime to find out!
Enjoy WWE Fans!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store