Status
Not open for further replies.

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Had a BLAST predicting the 2022 Women's Royal Rumble match entries!! This is going to be a yearly tradition and the first episode was fun! Find out which women superstars I picked to enter from the Number 1 position to the Number 30 position. I also have some incredible women superstars returning in this year's 2022 Royal Rumble including Stephane McMahon, Asuka and more!
Who do I think will win the 2022 Women's Royal Rumble match?
Watch the video anytime by clicking the link below! Enjoy!

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Detective Alex Cardinale was back on the case once again! This week's crime case was centered on former NFL New England Patriots Tight End Aaron Hernandez who was found guilty of murdering his friend Odin Llyod! Aaron Hernandez lived a life of crime. He had started fights at bars, drove drunk and was often pulled over for speeding put others in danger, had a stash of guns and drugs hidden in an apartment and more!
Find out all the details on Aaron Hernandez and his crimes by watching this week's episode of On The Case with AC!
Click the link below to watch the replay at anytime for your convience! (Look at my cool background backdrop in the video! :) )

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Chef Alex is BACK and he is ready to answer your cooking, baking, and food questions!! I will be hosting the first Ask Chef Alex LIVE off 2022 this Saturday January 21st, 2022 at 10 PM ET/ 7 PM PT! Have any cooking or baking questions you want answered? Email them to alexgoyankeescardinale19@gmail.com or private message me them! I will also answer your questions LIVE on Saturday!
This month's cooking tips will be on how to make a quick simple yet delicious homemade stock and what you can use stock for!
This month's baking tips will be on healthy dessert options!
Plus, there will be a couple of awesome recipes!
LIVE this Saturday January 21st, 2022 at 10 PM ET/ 7 PM PT on Facebook Alex Cardinale and my YouTube channel The Legendary Alex Cardinale!

chefalex.jpg

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
I had a blast discussing the things on my bucket list! I hope I get to accomplish most of them if not all of them! :)
Some of the things on my bucket list include opening and owning a cookie bakery, a tropical fish store, going to a Tampa Bay Buccaneers game at Raymond James Stadium, attending a Wrestlemania and a NFL Super Bowl and more!
Find out why those are on my bucket list and more!
Enjoy this first Story Time with AC of 2022! Click the link to watch anytime at your convience!

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Check out this week's edition of Keeping It Real with Alex Cardinale! A quick jab at the Dallas Cowboys fans I know Katherine Jones CJ Jones and Jeremy Stellhorn!
I give my predictions for this weekend's NFL Divisonal playoffs that take place on Saturday and Sunday! Which teams do I think move on to the AFC and NFC Championship games?
Click the link below to watch and enjoy!

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Chef Alex is answering your cooking and baking questions tonight! LIVE tonight at 10 PM ET/ 7 PM PT, I will be hosting the first Ask Chef Alex LIVE of 2022! This is your chance for me to answer your cooking and baking questions! Post your questions in the comments or come appear LIVE on the video to ask them!
I will also ask you questions that you can answer!
Here are the questions you can answer!
Q1: What are your favorite dishes to make?
Q2: What would you like to learn how to cook?
Q3: What is your favorite comfort foods?
I will discuss how to make to homemade stocks and what you can use a stock for in this month's cooking tips. This month's baking tips is some options for a healthy dessert! I have 3 amazing recipes I am giving out tonight. Get my delicious homemade Italian Wedding Soup recipe, a homemade Apple Sauce recipe, and some cool ideas for making delicious waffles. All that and more!
LIVE tonight at 10 PM ET/ 7 PM PT on my personal Facebook and my YouTube channel The Legendary Alex Cardinale.

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
The first Ask Chef Alex LIVE of 2022 was fun! I didn't get to answer any questions LIVE, but can and will still answer any cooking or baking questions that get posted in the comments! If you missed the show LIVE, no worries you can watch it anytime at the link below and post your questions in the comments!
I gave out some tips for making homemade chicken and beef stock. You can make homemade chicken and beef stock to add flavor to sauces and soup and to make rice and pasta. I gave out some good healthy dessert options. I also talked about ways to PUMP up your waffles!
All that and more including a Italian Wedding Soup recipe and a homemade Apple Sauce recipe!
Click the link below to watch anytime!

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
42 days from now! 6 more weeks until it's MY BIGGEST PARTY OF THE YEAR! Time flies!
My 8 Year YouTube Anniversary will feature:
- 4 special guests
1st confirmed Special Guest Bob from Aquatic Rarities/Malones Monsters filmed on location at the shop!
- Prize Giveaway
2 lucky legendary subscribers will win a $80 Texas Roadhouse gift card..... 8 of my most active subscribers (who like and comment on my videos) will be chosen and their names will be thrown in a hat. the 2 that get picked live win.
Apperances from:
-Chef Alex Cardinale
-Aqua Alex Cardinale
- WWE Fan Boy Alex Cardinale
Chef Alex will cook and bake:
- Prime Rib
- Reese's Cake
- Twix cheesecake
Aqua Alex will discuss:
- some of the fish species I've kept over the last 8 years
and some awesome surprises!
wwe fan boy Alex Cardinale will discuss:
- dream Wrestlemania 38 card
ALL THAT AND MORE!!!
Stay tuned for location of where this event will broadcast from and other awesome surprises to be revealed in the upcoming weeks!
RSVP now and don't miss the BIGGEST PARTY OF THE YEAR... THE BIGGEST SHOW OF THE YEAR!

271256735_5374817302532617_5196000642874499786_n.jpg

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Had a BLAST predicting the entrants for the 2022 Men's Royal Rumble match! I predicted which superstar would enter at Number 1 all the way through Number 30. I also predicted the surprise entrants and who I think would be in the final 4 and win the Royal Rumble.
X-Pac, Shane McMahon and Bron Breakker are just 3 of the surprise entrants I think could happen!!
You will enjoy this video!
So WWE fans click the link to enjoy!

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
This week's episode of On The Case featured the 1988 ESL Mass Shooting commited by Richard Farley. Richard Farley began stalking a young woman by the name of Laura Black and tried to form a romantic relationship. When she denied and got him fired and filed a restraining order against him, he grew angry. In response he showed up at his former workplace armed with guns and shot and killed 7 people and seriously injuring 4 more including Laura Black who did survive but had serious injuries that took months to heal.
Find out about all the stalking that Richard had done and the crimes he commited!
Law enforcement officer Michael Petty makes his debut as my crime analyst! Find out Micheal's career as a law enforcement officer. Michael shared his thoughts on this case as well.
He also offered his advice to those getting stalked.
Watch the video anytime at the link below! Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store