Not open for further replies.

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
BREAKING NEWS:
Jump for Joy!! The 2021 Christmas Bash will NOW AIR LIVE at 10:30 PM ET/ 7:30 PM PT instead of 11:15 PM ET/ 8:15 PM PT! It will air LIVE on Facebook and YouTube! Don't miss all the Christmas action and Santa Claus Alex Cardinale! The special show will feature Chef Alex giving out his best cookie recipes, Chef Alex making red velvet whoopee pies, spaghetti pie, and more! Will be fun!
LIVE right at 10:30 PM ET/ 7:30 PM PT!

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
BIG Thank you to Big Tank Hank Geric Alexander for his AWESOME contribution to my Christmas broadcast!
I had a BLAST with this broadcast tonight! :) I had so much fun with the inaugural Christmas Bash! Thank you to everyone who tuned in LIVE. It is my most watched LIVE audience yet.
It is AVAILABLE anytime on demand on my YouTube channel if you missed it! I gave out a message that is important to people of all ages, I discussed my favorite Christmas presents of all time, fun Christmas Eve activities, Christmas Eve dinner suggestions and even tips for hosting Christmas dinner!
Chef Alex gave out his 3 best cookie recipes including M&M'S USA Cookies, Peanut Butter Blossom cookies, and Snickerdoodle cookies! Also get his delicious red velvet recipes and spaghetti pie recipe!
Special thanks to Portable North Pole for the awesome Santa Claus Christmas videos! Special message for the following nice people on the nice list where included in the broadcast: Brody Stellhorn Jeremy Stellhorn Matt Thibodeau Katherine Jones Denise Cardinale Jackie Zaetz! You'll have to watch the video to see your message! :)
To watch the video, simply click the link below!
Enjoy and Merry Christmas!

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
There is only 1 Friday left in 2021! It just so happens that This Friday is New Year's Eve! I am inviting you to be apart of my inaugural New Year's Eve BASH! It is a Virtually New Year's Eve Party! LIVE This Friday December 31st, 2021 at 10:30 PM ET/ 7:30 PM PT, come join me as I end 2021 in style and start 2022 with a BANG! I will discuss everything that happened in 2021 the good and the bad!! The party will start with me reviewing 2021! I will also discuss what I think were my best videos of 2021! I will discuss my New Year Resoultions and what I hope to accomplish in 2022!
Chef Alex Cardinale will make an apperance to give out some awesome alcoholic drink recipes as well as appetizer recipes!
For the first time ever, Aqua Alex Cardinale will appear on a Holiday celebration! Aqua Alex will discuss online tropical fish stores to support in 2022, goals each fish keeper should set for the new year and more!
Plus, there will be some special guests making apperances recapping their 2021 and discussing what they want to accomplish in 2022!
Join me LIVE This Friday December 31st, 2021 at 10:30 PM ET/ 7:30 PM PT on my Facebook and YouTube channel The Legendary Alex Cardinale!
Links in event description below!

New+Years+Eve+Party.jpg

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
This was a great broadcast of Pro Wrestling 101! I reviewed the year that was (2021) for WWE! 2021 saw the WWE leave the Thunderdome and returned to the road with 100 percent capacity fans in attendance. 2021 saw the dominant reign of Roman Reigns as the top heel in the company and Unversial Champion. Bianca Belair rose to the top of the female division with her Royal Rumble Victory and Smackdown Woman's championship reign.
I discussed the best WWE PPVS of 2021, the best moments and the best returns of 2021 and the best brand and even the superstar releases. Why do I think WWE Summerslam 2021 is the best ppv of the year? Find out all that and more by watching this episode WWE fans!
Click the link below to watch:

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Had a BLAST celebrating my 1st year working at Texas Roadhouse (West Palm Beach, FL)! :) Texas Roadhouse is known for it's delicious fresh baked bread, legendary steaks, legendary homemade sides, and legendary margaritas but we also have legendary employees. I have worked at Texas Roadhouse for 1 year and I love it!
Find out how I got hired, what I love about my job, my job duties, my goals for the next year and more! I also gave some shout outs to all my favorite employees! :) Although I am just now realizing I left a few out. :(
Check out the video anytime by clicking the link below!
Be sure to stop by and come dine for lunch or dinner and ask for Legendary Alex!
Texas Roadhouse West Palm Beach, Florida
8865 Southern Blvd Building E, West Palm Beach, FL 33411

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
This Friday December 31st, 2021 is New Year's Eve! LIVE this Friday December 31st, 2021 at 10:30 PM ET/ 7:30 PM PT, I will be hosting my inauguarl New Year's Eve Bash! Don't miss it something for everyone on this fun bash! Chef Alex Cardinale will be giving out some alcoholic drink recipes as well as a fun appetizer recipe! Aqua Alex Cardinale has a HUGE announcement regarding the interview with Kevin Cumberton from Tangled Up In Cichlids. Plus, some awesome fish keeping topics including online fish stores to check out and things fish keepers should do in 2022.
Don't forget that I will also recap the year that was 2021. I will discuss my New Year Resoultions and more! Viewers are encouraged to join the show and discuss their New Year Resoultions!
LIVE this Friday December 31st, 2021 at 10:30 PM ET/ 7:30 PM PT on my Facebook and YouTube. (Links below).

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
It was so fun to countdown the top 10 best WWE matches of 2021! I had a lot of fun discussing the best matches this year! I enjoyed watching all of these matches and have already watched replays of these matches! Some of the best matches of the year in my opinion include Seth Rollins vs. Edge at Summerslam 2021 and Crown Jewel 2021, Roman Reigns. Vs Edge at Money In The Bank 2021, Reigns VS. Cena at Summerslam 2021 and more! What other matches do I consider the best? Which match came out as the BEST match of the year and why? Watch the video anytime by clicking the link below. It is available for replay anytime on YouTube!
Enjoy WWE fans! Be sure to post your favorite WWE matches of 2021 in the comments!

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
2021 was a great year for me on YouTube! I started doing video podcasts this year and with 2021 concluding tomorrow this is the perfect time to look back at all the videos I put out this year. Thanks to Matt Thibodeau for encouraging me to step back in the game and deliver quality videos!
This is a compilation of my BEST videos over 2021! You will see some of my funniest videos and some of my informal videos! You will hear some of my funniest stories as well and you will see Chef Alex baking some great desserts!
Jeremy Stellhorn, Christine Kish, Geric Alexander and others appear in this compilation video! It took 5 hours to put this video together!
If you are new to my Youtube channel, be sure to check this out!
Watch the video and enjoy! :)

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
This was a very sad controversial WWE topic to talk about. I discussed the TRAGIC death of Owen Hart. Owen Hart was portraying his heroic superhero gimmick Blue Blazer when he passed away at WWF Over The Edge 1999 PPV. Owen Hart fell to his death. On accident he released too early and fell all the way to the top rope and eventually hit the ring mat. This fall caused him to get seriously injured in the chest area and led to internal bleeding and him to die in just minutes. Very sad. I discussed my thoughts on this tragic death. I also discussed my thoughts on WWE's controversial decision to continue the PPV. I also discuss whether or not Owen Hart should be inducted in the WWE Hall of Fame.
All that and more!
Watch the video anytime on demand at the link below!

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Happy New Year's Eve everyone! Come end 2021 with a BANG and start 2022 in style! LIVE tonight at 10:30 PM ET/ 7:30 PM PT it's the New Year's EVE 2022 Bash hosted by Legendary Alex Cardinale! This is going to be a fun action packed broadcast you don't want to miss! Legendary Alex Cardinale will recap the year that 2021 was discussing the good and bad, discuss his plans for 2022, and his New Year resoultions. I will also give out my predictions for which NFL teams will make Super Bowl 56 and I predict the winner of Super Bowl 56.
Aqua Alex Cardinale makes his first apperance on a holiday bash! Tropical fish keeper's, Aqua Alex has a HUGE announcement to make regarding the Tangled Up in Cichlids interview on Monday! Aqua Alex will also discuss online tropical fish stores to purchase from in 2022 and things aquarium hobbyists should do in 2022!
Chef Alex Cardinale will be giving out 3 recipes! 2 alcoholic recipes including his delicious LEGENDARY DEWTASTIC SPLASH and STRAWBERRY DAQUARI and 1 appetizer recipe homemade mozzarella sticks!
All that and more on the FINAL broadcast of 2021! Let's end 2021 with a BANG and start 2022 in style!
LIVE tonight at 10:30 PM ET/ 7:30 PM PT on my personal Facebook and YouTube channel The Legendary Alex Cardinale. Links in event description!

new years bash.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store