Check out my YouTube Channel,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ogertron3000

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Nov 6, 2017
Australia
Cool, I will make sure to watch this one and let you know what I think, I’m sure it will be fun to see what you came up with.
It’s funny how different traditional Xmas food can be from one country to the next. What’s a normal tradition to one person seems shocking to someone else, our adopted English roast dinner isn’t always the most suitable thing to cook or eat in a scorching Australian summer. My wife’s Ukrainian family have a 12 course meal on Xmas eve. Not 1 course has meat, there’s borscht soup and cabbage stuffed with rice and potato dumplings, sometimes it’s a battle to get through the whole thing. Sometimes I think the pure Aussie idea of chilled prawns and beer is not a bad way to go.

Reactions: WOLF2013

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Cool, I will make sure to watch this one and let you know what I think, I’m sure it will be fun to see what you came up with.
It’s funny how different traditional Xmas food can be from one country to the next. What’s a normal tradition to one person seems shocking to someone else, our adopted English roast dinner isn’t always the most suitable thing to cook or eat in a scorching Australian summer. My wife’s Ukrainian family have a 12 course meal on Xmas eve. Not 1 course has meat, there’s borscht soup and cabbage stuffed with rice and potato dumplings, sometimes it’s a battle to get through the whole thing. Sometimes I think the pure Aussie idea of chilled prawns and beer is not a bad way to go.
Awesome. Let me know how you like it! :)

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
This was a very sad episode of On The Case to host! Very sad that Jared Johns took his life thinking he had done something wrong when in fact he had done nothing at all and had been scammed by 2 scumbags. Jared was a 24 year old United States Marine who suffered from depression and Post traumatic stress disorder. But, when he came home with family he got better. He got blackmailed and scammed by John Williams Dobbins and Carl Smith, 2 prison inmates who posed as a young girl and their parents talking to Jared and pressuring him for $1,189 or they would tell the police. Find out what led to the suicide of Jared Johns. Watch the video in it's entirety to find out all the details!
Click the link to watch anytime below:

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
LIVE IN 2 HOURS AT 10:30 PM ET/ 7:30 PM PT, ASK CHEF ALEX ANY CHRISTMAS COOKING OR BAKING QUESTIONS YOU HAVE! IT'S THE CHRISTMAS 2021 ASK CHEF ALEX LIVE! I WILL BE ANSWERING ALL OF YOUR CHRISTMAS COOKING AND BAKING QUESTIONS! ALSO, I WILL GIVE OUT CHRISTMAS ENTREE IDEAS, COOKIE BAKING TIPS, DESSERT IDEAS FOR CHRISTMAS, AND MORE! GET DELICIOUS RECIPES INCLUDING CHEF ALEX'S CANNOLI PIE, CHEF ALEX'S ITALIAN COOKIES, AND CHEF ALEX'S REESE'S PIECES COOKIES! LIVE ON MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!

1520801_781861421828251_1537075805_n.jpg

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Had a BLAST hosting this Christmas themed episode of Ask Chef Alex LIVE! To date, this is the most viewed live broadcast yet. Thank you to everyone who tuned in LIVE and provided some laughs and questions! I had a few good cooking and baking questions to answer! You can still ask questions in the comments and I will answer them before Christmas. Be sure to answer my questions as well.
I gave out some amazing cooking tips. Find out some Christmas Entree reccomendations from me, and find out how to make the perfect prime rib! I also gave out Christmas Dessert ideas as well as perfect cookie baking tips! 3 amazing recipes... Cannoli Cream Pie, Italian Cookies, and Reese's Pieces cookies!
Watch the video anytime at your convience and enjoy!
Click the link below to enjoy.

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Can you believe Christmas is next week? Join me next Thursday December 23rd, 2021 for my inaugural Christmas Bash! LIVE Thursday December 23rd, 2021 at 11:15 PM ET/ 8:15 PM PT Santa Claus Alex Cardinale will host the Christmas Bash! Fun topics will include Santa's message to everyone kids and adults alike, fun Christmas Eve activities, my favorite Christmas presents of all time, fun Christmas movies, and more! Santa Claus Alex Cardinale has some special stuff in store for some special people! Chef Alex Cardinale will be making apperances through out the show! Get Chef Alex's best cookie recipes. Also see Chef Alex make red velvet bundt cake and spaghetti pie!
All that and more! LIVE Thursday December 23rd, 2021 at 11:15 PM ET/8:15 PM PT on Facebook Alex Cardinale and my YouTube channel The Legendary Alex Cardinale! Mark your calendars and get ready for a fun Christmas party celebration!

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Come be apart of the very first New Year's EVE bash on my YouTube channel The Legendary Alex Cardinale! LIVE Friday December 31st, 2021 at 10:30 PM ET/ 7:30 PM PT, let's end 2021 with a bang and start 2022 in style! This will be the final LIVE broadcast of 2021! I will be discussing everything that happened in 2021 the good the bad and the ugly, my best YouTube videos of 2021, my New Year's Resoultions, what should be on everyone's New Year Resoultions, and Chef Alex will give out delicious alcoholic and appetizer recipes! All that and more! LIVE Friday December 31st, 2021 at 10:30 PM ET/ 7:30 PM PT on my YouTube channel The Legendary Alex Cardinale.

nw.jpg

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
This was a fun Christmas themed episode of Keeping It Real with Alex Cardinale! With just 3 and a half days left to Christmas shop, I discussed Christmas shopping. I discussed my favorite Christmas Shopping memories, I also gave my opinions on the best stores to shop at for Christmas shopping, the best time to Christmas shop, last minute Christmas shopping and more! I also even discuss Christmas dinner shopping tips and tell you how to be safe during Christmas shopping tips!
Be sure to watch this video anytime! Enjoy and Merry Christmas!
Click the link below to watch!

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Are you ready to celebrate Christmas? Come celebrate Christmas with Santa Claus Alex Cardinale! Be apart of the inaugural Christmas Bash airing LIVE tomorrow Thursday December 23rd, 2021 at 11:15 PM ET/ 8:15 PM PT! Santa Claus Alex Cardinale will start the bash with a very important message for people of all ages! I will also discuss F-U-N Christmas Eve activities, give Christmas Eve dinner suggestions, give Christmas gift ideas, and tell you how to host a successful Christmas dinner! All that and MORE!!
Special SURPRISES are in store for some of my friends, family, and loyal subscribers!
Chef Alex Cardinale will make a few apperances! He will give out his 3 best Cookie recipes including M&M'S USA Cookies, Peanut Butter Blossoms topped with HERSHEY'S kisses and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and Snickerdoodles! Chef Alex will also show you how to make a red velvet bundt cake and spaghetti pie!
LIVE tomorrow December 23rd, 2021 at 11:15 PM ET/ 8:15 PM PT on my YouTube channel The Legendary Alex Cardinale!

xmas 2021 bash.jpg

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Come celebrate Christmas with Santa Claus Alex Cardinale LIVE tonight at 11:15 PM ET/ 8:15 PM PT! It's the inaugural Christmas Bash! A lot of Christmas cheer to be had tonight! Santa Claus AC will share a very IMPORTANT message for people of all ages! I will also discuss FUN Christmas Eve activites, Christmas Eve dinner suggestions, I will discuss great Christmas gift ideas for both kids and adults alike, and MORE! What are Santa's favorite Cookies? Favorite Christmas movies? Find out tonight!
A special apperance will be made by Chef Alex! Chef Alex will be giving out his 3 best cookie recipes! :) Get his delicious M&M'S USA cookie recipe, Peanut Butter Blossoms topped with HERSHEY'S and Reese's peanut butter cups and snickerdoodles. Chef Alex will also show you how to make a red velvet bundt cake with cream cheese frosting and a spaghetti pie!
LIVE tonight at 11:15 PM ET/8:15 PM PT on my YouTube channel The Legendary Alex Cardinale!

ab67706c0000bebbe90d29252a87d4e5c2fbc813.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store