Check out my YouTube Channel,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ogertron3000

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Nov 6, 2017
Australia
Spaghetti Pie is actually pretty good. It's an Italian dish, I am Italian. It's not a dessert not really a pie either.
It's basically spaghetti that gets mixed with eggs, parm and mozzarella cheese and seasoning then put in a pie dish or baking pan topped with sauce and cheese and baked in the oven.
That sounds a bit more appetising, more like a lasagne or something.
Italian food is good but its never occured to me to eat it at christmas, whats the traditional italian xmas dinner.

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Italian food is good but its never occured to me to eat it at christmas, whats the traditional italian xmas dinner.
Yea, very similar to a lasagne.
I usually have both America and Italian food for Christmas for example like Prime Rib, Turkey, Spaghetti Pie, etc.

Reactions: Ogertron3000

aussieman57

Dovii
MFK Member
Nov 11, 2021
That would depend on the family and region of Italy they or their ancestry come from. Big differences between southern and northern Italy when it comes to food. My family for Christmas Eve for instance would make marinated eel. Squash flower fritters, homemade pizza topped with tomatoe slices, bacalao, etc. Then desert. Basically eat until you feel like you are going to bust.

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Get ready for Chef Alex to answer your cooking and baking questions! This month's Ask Chef Alex LIVE is dedicated to Christmas! Do you need help planning your Christmas dinner? I am here to help! Do you need help with Christmas Cookie Baking? I am your guy! Simply email your cooking and baking and Christmas questions to alexgoyankeescardinale19@gmail.com or film a video asking your questions and email it to me.
LIVE Wednesday December 15th, 2021 at 9:30 PM ET/ 6:30 PM PT, I will be hosting my Christmas Ask Chef Alex LIVE! On top of answering your cooking and baking questions, I will have some awesome Cooking and Baking Tips and recipes!
For my cooking tips, I will give you Christmas Entree ideas! For my baking tips, I will give you Christmas Cookie Baking tips and Christmas dessert ideas!
I will be giving out 4 awesome dessert recipes! Red velvet whoopie pies, Italian Cookies, Cannoli Pie, and Chef Alex's Reeses Pieces Cookies! Mark your calendars! LIVE Wednesday December 15th, 2021 at 9:30 PM ET/ 6:30 PM PT on my YouTube channel The Legendary Alex Cardinale!

254621062_5166904636657219_1608429099163844102_n.jpg

Reactions: aussieman57

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Check out this week's edition of On The Case with Alex Cardinale! Today, I discussed the tragic beating, torture, and murder of 21 year old *** man Landy Martinez. Landy Martinez was killed by his ex boyfriend Jose Adame. This crime is 10 years old but it happened just 4 days before Christmas. Find out all the details that led to the murder and more!! Simply click the link to watch the video! Enjoy!

Ogertron3000

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Nov 6, 2017
Australia
That would depend on the family and region of Italy they or their ancestry come from. Big differences between southern and northern Italy when it comes to food. My family for Christmas Eve for instance would make marinated eel. Squash flower fritters, homemade pizza topped with tomatoe slices, bacalao, etc. Then desert. Basically eat until you feel like you are going to bust.
I think that’s the common theme through all cultures at Christmas “eat until you feel you are going to burst”

there’s a good YouTube idea WOLF2013 WOLF2013 different Xmas foods from around the world. A bit more cheerful than the murder one you just posted.

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
I think that’s the common theme through all cultures at Christmas “eat until you feel you are going to burst”

there’s a good YouTube idea WOLF2013 WOLF2013 different Xmas foods from around the world. A bit more cheerful than the murder one you just posted.
Great topic idea! I will do that video sometime next week. :)

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
I would like to thank Katherine Jones for the FANTASTIC interview tonight! I had an amazing time!!! It is fun to have guests on my YouTube channel! If you missed this video, you need to check it out, you may get a few laughs! We talked about Christmas, 2022 plans, the pandemic,waffles, and so much more!! A fun view for sure!! Katherine will be a montly guest after the success of this interview! Be sure to check out this interview, I feel it was my best interview this year. :)

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Want to be apart of the inaugural 2021 Christmas Bash hosted by Santa Claus Alex Cardinale? Simply film a video using your smart phone and discuss what you want for Christmas and your favorite Christmas cookie/treat. Email your videos to alexgoyankeescardinale19@gmail.com or direct message me them!

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Ogertron3000 Ogertron3000 here is the video you suggested. Hope you like! :)
This was a really F-U-N video to do!! I had a blast discussing the Christmas food dishes and traditions from around the world! I discussed traditonal Christmas foods from United States of America, Canada, France, Itay, Asia, and more! I also discussed my favorite Christmas desserts and my Christmas food traditions. I gave out 2 awesome Italian recipes! Get my delicious Calamari Marinara which is perfect over linguine and Pannetone Bread Pudding recipes! I apoligize for some of the minor glitches and tech issues during the live stream.
Enjoy!

Reactions: Ogertron3000
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store