Status
Not open for further replies.

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Is MTN Dew Really the Worst Soda ever? Join me to find out my thoughts! I share my exact thoughts on why I like MTN Dew but know it isn't the best and how I still manage to have one on occassions. I also address the rumor that MTN DEW can make men infertile and not able to produce sperm and not be able to impregnate women. In my opinion it is JUST A MYTH! It is not scientfically proven! Find out why on this episode of Keeping It Real With Alex Cardinale! :)
Enjoy the video guys and gals!

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
In 22 days it's going to be the BIGGEST and BEST WWE Event of the year! It's WRESTLEMANIA! It's time for the next WWE WrestleMania Top 10! LIVE tonight at 11 PM ET/ 8 PM PT join WWE Fan Boy Alex Cardinale as I discuss the 10 GREATEST Superstar Performers in WrestleMania History! These 10 performers put on incredible match ups every WrestleMania they competed in. Superstars such as Shawn Michaels, The Undertaker and The Rock use WrestleMania to shine! Why do I think these 10 stars are the greatest performers in WrestleMania history?
In the comments/ chat let me know who you think is the greatest performer/s in WrestleMania history!
LIVE right at 11 PM ET/ 8 PM PT on my Facebook Alex Cardinale and my YouTube channel The Legendary Alex Cardinale! Links In Event Below:

1522493671-undertaker-wrestlemania-33.jpg

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
I had fun counting down the greatest WrestleMania Performers in history!! I think Hulk Hogan, Edge, Roman Reigns, Vince McMahon, Stone Cold and the Rock are great WrestleMania performers! But why do I consider Shawn Michaels and The Undertaker to the greatest WrestleMania performers of all time? Watch the video to find out and all the other great WrestleMania performers!
Simply click the link to watch the video WWE fans:

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Chef Alex is ready to answer your cooking and baking questions tonight! It's an ALL NEW Ask Chef Alex LIVE tonight! The March 2022 Ask Chef Alex LIVE will be focused on St Patrick's Day, Breakfast, and Cheesecakes as well as any cooking and baking questions that come up! Email your cooking or baking questions to alexgoyankeescardinale19@gmail.com get them sent about an hour beforehand. You can also post your questions in the comments or come appear virtually to ask them! LIVE tonight at 10 PM ET/ 7 PM PT, Chef Alex hosts the March 2022 Ask Chef Alex LIVE! Get your cooking and baking questions answered! All cooking and baking questions will be ANSWERED!
I, Chef Alex am also ASKING you questions!!! Here are the questions you can answer: (post your answers in the comments or email your answers)
1.) Do you have corned beef and cabbage for St. Patrick's Day? If not what do you have?
2.) What is your favorite Irish food or beverage?
3.) What is your favorite breakfast dish?
4.) What is your favorite cheesecake?
You can also appear virtually to answer the questions as well.
Topics on this month's show:
- Irish Foods Perfect for ST. Patrick's Day
- Chef Alex's Cooking Tips: The Best Breakfast
Get some tips for making the best Breakfast and my favorite Breakfast foods!
- Chef Alex's Baking Tips: How to Make The Perfect Cheesecake
See how to make a OREO Cheesecake, a Reese's Cheesecake, and get some other delicious recipes!
LIVE tonight at 10 PM ET/ 7 PM PT on my YouTube channel The Legendary Alex Cardinale.

406721_TfII6igu.jpg

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
I want to THANK the viewers who tuned in live and had some wonderful cooking and baking conversations and questions with me. We discussed boston butt pork shoulder and the story behind it. Find out the answers to my questions Chef Alex asks You!
If you missed the live video, no worries you can still get your cooking and baking questions answered! Just post them in the comments! They will be answered by reply and on next month's cooking and baking question and answer!
I gave out Irish food suggestions for St Patrick's Day on Thursday, I discuss why Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, I gave out tips for making the perfect cheesecake, and more! Get my delicious scrambled eggs recipe, my delicious OREO Cheesecake recipe, baked french toast recipe and more!!
Click the link below to watch and enjoy!
Enjoy the fun show!

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Now that the 8 Year YouTube Anniversary is behind us, it's time to focus on the FUTURE! I have some awesome videos coming your way through out the Spring and Summer of 2022!
It all starts with WWE WrestleMania 38 Weekend with the WrestleMania Saturday and Sunday Pre-Shows as well as the WrestleMania RECAP on Monday April 4th, 2022!
There will be Easter themed videos heading into Easter 2022!
Chef Alex will host an Easter Themed Ask Chef Alex LIVE On Friday April 15th, 2022 at 10 PM ET/ 7 PM PT and I will answer ALL of your questions as well as give out Easter dinner tips and dessert tips and plenty of recipes!
Easter Bunny Alex Cardinale will host the inaugural Easter 2022 Bash LIVE on Saturday April 16th, 2022 at 10 PM ET/ 7 PM PT!
Memorial Day and 4th of July 2022 Bashes will be hosted by Sgt Alex Cardinale! Join SGT Alex Cardinale as we celebrate 2 of the best American Holidays!
The NEXT BIG BROADCAST to look forward too is my 29th Birthday on Monday August 15th, 2022! I'll be hosting my 2nd Birthday Bash on my YouTube channel! There will be a few special guests and more!
CELEBRATIONS TO BE HOSTED DURING THE SPRING/ SUMMER OF 2022:
- Aqua Alex LIVE 100th Video Celebration: Join Aqua Alex in a celebration of 100 fish keeping videos! Special guests and more!
- 700th video upload
ALL THAT AND MORE!!!
Details announced on the video! Enjoy the video! :)

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Tonight LIVE at 11 PM ET/ 8 PM PT join Detective Alex Cardinale for an ALL NEW crime case on On The Case! I will be discussing the murder of 57 year old Italian American deli owner Jerome Pastore who was murdered outside his deli by 18 year old Dyheam Williams. The 18 year old suspect had applied for a job at The Shamrock Deli which was owned by Jerome Pastore. He went to check on his application but had words with Jerome, stole the tip jar and then a fight ensued with Dyheam fatally stabbing Jerome. This crime shock up a big county in New Jersey.
Find out all the details about this crime that took place just 2 years ago. I will also share my thoughts on this crime, discuss what to do if someone pulls a knife out on you and what to do should you ever get stabbed!
All that and more! LIVE tonight at 11 PM ET/ 8 PM PT on Facebook and YouTube! (Links below:)

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
This week's crime case focused on the fatal stabbing death of 57 year old Chef and Deli Owner Jerome Pastore! Jerome owned and operated The Shamrock Deli in a small New Jersey town. Jerome was stabbed and killed by 18 year old Dyheam Williams! Dyheam went into the deli to check on his job application on January 3rd, 2020. Jerome and Dyheam got into a brief confrontation, he stole the tip jar and then ulitmately stabbed and killed Jerome Pastore. Find out how it all went down and get my thoughts on this horrific crime! I also discuss what to do if someone pulls a knife on you and what to do if you or a loved one gets stabbed!
Check out this week's crime case and feel free to post your thoughts in the comments!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store