Status
Not open for further replies.

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
MLB baseball is back! I am looking forward to seeing how the Yankees play in 2022! On this week's edition of Keeping It Real With Alex Cardinale I discuss the Yankees 2022 season! I discuss why I am excited for the Yankees season, our latest off season moves, and more! Go Yankees!! Post your thoughts in the comments and tell me your favorite MLB team!

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Tomorrow is St. Patrick's Day! Are you ready?! Join Legendary Alex Cardinale LIVE tomorrow night at 11 PM ET/ 8 PM PT for a SPECIAL St Patrick's Day 2022 BASH!! Aqua Alex Cardinale and Chef Alex will also be appearing! Aqua Alex will discuss fish that are perfect representives for ST Patrick's Day! Chef Alex will be making a green velvet cake with cream cheese icing! All that and more LIVE tomorrow night at 11 PM ET/ 8 PM PT!!
LIVE at the links below tomorrow at 11 PM ET/ 8 PM PT:

stp.jpg

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Happy St Patrick's Day everyone! Join Legendary Alex Cardinale LIVE tonight at 11 PM ET/ 8 PM PT for the first St Patrick's Day Bash on my YouTube channel The Legendary Alex Cardinale! There will be apperances from Chef Alex, Aqua Alex, and WWE Fan Boy Alex Cardinale! Chef Alex Cardinale will tell you how to make a delicious green velvet cake with cream cheese icing to celebrate St Patrick's Day weekend! Aqua Alex will discuss freshwater and saltwater aquarium fish that represent St Patrick's Day. Species to be discussed include green phantom plecos, green severums, royal plecos, lunare wrasse, green clown goby and more! WWE Fan Boy Alex Cardinale will discuss the Irish Pro Wrestlers such as Finlay and Sheamus and their best matches and moments! Plus, Legendary Alex Cardinale has a few cold ones with you! Come have some fun LIVE tonight at 11 PM ET/ 8 PM PT with Legendary Alex Cardinale!
LIVE on Facebook and YouTube! Links below!

nyc-st-patrick-1.gif

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Had a BLAST hosting the 2022 St Patrick's Day BASH!! If you missed it no worries you can catch the replay anytime by clicking the link below! Aqua Alex discussed aquarium fish that represent St Patrick's and the Irish! Species that were discussed include green severum, green phantom pleco, green clown goby and more! WWE Fan Boy Alex Cardinale discussed Irish Pro Wrestlers Finn Balor, Sheamus, Becky Lynch and Finlay.... PLUS get Chef Alex's green velvet cake recipe! :)
You will also meet Leprechaun Finn Cardinale who was wasted before the show began! But he was seen all through out the show. haha!
Enjoy the show and watch anytime! Simply click the link to watch!

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Calling all WWE fans, are you ready for the next WWE WrestleMania Top 10 countdown hosted by WWE Fan Boy Alex Cardinale? WrestleMania 38 in Dallas Texas is only 14 days away, that's 2 weeks!! LIVE tonight at 4 PM ET/ 1 PM PT join WWE Fan Boy Alex Cardinale as I discuss what I think are some of the GREATEST WrestleMania matches of all time! I will explain what makes them great and what I like about them. 15 WrestleMania matches in total will be discussed! There will be 5 honorable mentions! With superstars and legends over the years like Hulk Hogan, Shawn Michaels, Undertaker, Triple H, Roman Reigns, etc which matches will be discussed? Tune in to find out! Post your favorite WrestleMania matches in the comments and interact with WWE Fan Boy Alex Cardinale!
LIVE tonight at 4 PM ET/ 1 PM PT on my Facebook and YouTube channel The Legendary Alex Cardinale (Links below:)

275125719_5576967255650953_2849782189680739505_n.jpg

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Had a great time counting down the GREATEST WrestleMania matches of all time! Do you agree or disagree with my picks for greatest WrestleMania matches of all time? Some of the matches discussed include Kurt Angle Vs. Shawn Michaels WM 21, Sting vs. Triple H WM 31, Undertaker Vs. Triple H WM 27 and WM 28 and more!! What made these matches great? Watch the video to find out!
Click the link to watch and find out! Post your favorite WrestleMania matches in the comments!

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
WWE fans are you ready for a F-U-N Live stream tonight?! LIVE tonight at 10 PM ET/ 7 PM PT, I will share my DREAM FANTASY WrestleMania 38 card! It will involve current WWE Superstars and Past WWE Superstars and Legends! What would my FANTASY DREAM WrestleMania 38 card consist off? What matches would there be? Who would win? Join me for a fun WWE WrestleMania dream card reveal! This is going to be a yearly event and it starts tonight! What would be on your dream WrestleMania 38 card? Post it in the comments or come be apart of the show! Message me on Facebook Alex Cardinale for a link to the studio to join me on air!
It goes down LIVE tonight at 10 PM ET/ 7 PM PT on Facebook and my YouTube channel The Legendary Alex Cardinale! Link below!

wrestlemania-38 (1).jpg

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
I had a blast discussing my dream and fantasy WrestleMania 38 match card! It was awesome to discuss it in front of fellow WWE fans! Some of my dream matches include a final farewell match for Undertaker and Kane against Seth Rollins and Kevin Owens, Edge vs John Cena one last time, and a WrestleMania Miz TV filled with WrestleMania legends and hall of famers Shawn Michaels, Hulk Hogan, Stone Cold, and The Rock! Who would win each match?
Miss the reveal live? No worries! You can watch the video anytime! Simply click the link below to watch and enjoy! Also be sure to leave your dream Wrestlemania match card in the comments!

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Detective Alex Cardinale is On The Case once again! Tonight I will break down the horrific stabbing murder death of 47 year old American Radio Personality George Weber! George Weber was stabbed to death by John Katehis, a young 16 year old who responded to George's craigslist advertisement for *** sex. George was stabbed MORE than 50 times suggesting this was a hate crime. LIVE tonight at 11 PM ET/ 8 PM PT, Detective Alex Cardinale breaks down this entire case and discusses everything you should know about it. George Weber was well known all through out New York as the local radio news personality and his death shocked New York and America for quite some time. It also sparked an interest in how craigslist can be a bad place to search for sex and romance. I will share my thoughts on this crime. I will also discuss tips for using online classified websites for dating, red flags on dating sites and more!
It all goes down LIVE tonight at 11 PM ET/ 8 PM PT on Facebook and YouTube channel The Legendary Alex Cardinale! (links in event below:)

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Detective Alex Cardinale discussed the EROTIC FATAL Stabbing death and murder of 47 year old American Radio Personality George Weber. George had posted an ad on craigslist looking for sex. It was responded to by a 16 year old teenage boy by the name of John Katehis. John had agreed to smother George sexually for $60. But, John ultimately murdered him by stabbing him over 50 times. Find out all the details of this crime and why America was divded over this murder considering that George may have had sex with a few other teenage boys.
Watch it anytime by clicking the link below:

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store