Status
Not open for further replies.

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Check out my WWE Crown Jewel 2021 Pre-show before it airs today at 12 noon et/ 9 am pt.

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
My 500th video premieres at 4 pm et/ 1 pm pt... come join the celebration!

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Today, I celebrated an incredible milestone! It was my 500th video! I invite you to watch my 500th video! You will enjoy it! I started out my YouTube channel as a way to promote my aquarium podcast and aquariums. I have transformed into a vlogger and YouTube podcaster covering aquarium topics, cooking and baking videos, pro wrestling and more.
Be apart of Alex Cardinale's 500th video challenge! If the 500th video gets 500 likes and 500 views, I will donate $50 to American Breast Cancer Foundation and I will shave my head bald on camera!
See my reactions to some of my older videos including fish store tours, a interview about wicked cyclone at Six Flags New England. See my funniest moments! See my reactions to viewer comments!
Find out about my Pateron account as well as how you can help support my channel!
I also announced that my 8 year anniversary celebration will air LIVE Sunday March 6th, 2022 at 7 PM ET/ 4 PM PT.
The first special guest announced is nano fish keeper and YouTuber Rachel O'Leary aka misjinkzd!
Find out how to enter my prize giveaways and how you can win any of my 5 prizes including a $100 gift certificate to Tangled Up in Cichlids, Aquatic Rarities/Malones Monsters and a $75 customized gift card to Texas Roadhouse!
Enjoy my 500th video! I put a lot of hard work into this!

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
This was an awesome WWE PPV recap show! Come watch my WWE Crown Jewel 2021 Recap if you missed it! What did I say was the best match of the night? What was my favorite matches? I discussed all that and more! Simply press play below or click the link to watch on YouTube!
Enjoy WWE fans!

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
This was a fun episode of Pro Wrestling 101! I discussed the Montreal Screwjob from Survivor Seires of 1997. Bret Hart was leaving WWF due to signing with WCW and Vince McMahon asked him to drop the WWF Championship to Shawn Michaels. Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels had personal conflicts and issues backstage and this played a part in the Montreal screwjob. I discussed the entire incident, what led to the screwjob, how the montreal screwjob happened, the aftermath of the montreal screwjob, and I answer the question DID BRET HART SCREW BRET HART?
If you missed this video, simply click the link below! Enjoy pro wrestling fans and be sure to share your thoughts in the comments.

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
I had an awesome time making this delicious glazed doughnut bread pudding! Very simple recipe yet very delicious! I also LOVED the delicious and simple caramel sauce aka deuce le dulce that I made in this video! If you love baking, check out this video to see how to make a delicious glazed doughnut bread pudding and then go make this recipe! Simply click the link below to watch! Enjoy!

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Do you want to start your own YouTube channel? Do you want to start your own podcast? Check out my newest episode of Keeping It Real With Alex Cardinale! I give you my tips for being a successful YouTuber and a successful podcaster as well! I have over 500 videos on my channel, over 200 thousand views, over 16 thousand subscribers on my YouTube channel! Listen to my tips that I give you so you can have a successful channel as well.
I started podcasting in 2013. I have over 600 episodes, over a million listens with my podcasts Chef Cardinale Cooking Show and Aquatic Wetline. I want to help you succeed with your YouTube channel and your podcast!
Check out and enjoy the video below!

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Tonight LIVE at 11:30 PM ET/ 8:30 PM PT, I will host my first LIVE stream of Keeping It Real with Alex Cardinale! Come kick start your Halloween weekend with a fun Friday night Halloween video! I will be discussing the history of Halloween and how Halloween was founded, my favorite Halloween candy, good treats to serve at Halloween parties, and trick or treaters safety tips! Be sure to tune in and have fun! See you tonight at 11:30 PM ET/ 8:30 PM PT on my YouTube channel!

GettyImages-521106491.jpg

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
This was an awesome Halloween themed edition of Keeping it Real With Alex Cardinale! I discussed the history and origin of Halloween, I discussed my favorite Halloween candy, I talked about Halloween treats you can make at home, and so much more! I also gave out some trick or treating safety tips and kept it real about not being judgemental about trick or treaters of all ages! I had a blast with this video! Happy Halloween and enjoy!

nzeng1111

Exodon
MFK Member
May 18, 2020
Thinking of breaking down ufc 267/268? These are pretty popular events which can get you a lotta viewers.

Reactions: WOLF2013
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store