Chicagoland Meet

Which weekend for the meet?

• Total voters

JayK1320

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 22, 2008
Boston, MA
Alright everyone, we have had some discussion on a meet up in the Chicago Land Area. Looks like September is going to be the best month to do this, I am going to make a poll for dates, let me know what you all think.

We still need to figure out exactly what we are doing and try and find a place to all meet up. If anyone has ideas or suggestions post them here, if anyone know someone that works at the Shedd or a cool LFS see if you can get us in for something.

Like I have said, I still am pretty new to this area so I don't know a lot about whats around, but I think this is a really great idea so lets keep this thing going!

Lets do something thats family friendly and maybe all the adults (if I can call all of you that :grinno:) can go out for some drinks afterwards or something.

So like I said, any ideas, thoughts, suggestions, whatever, post em up here and lets try and find something cool to do. Everyone PM or e-mail this to everyone you know in the Chicagoland area and I think we can pull together a pretty decent meet.

I am looking forward to meeting everyone!

JayK1320

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 22, 2008
Boston, MA
mike dunagan;2046884; said:
hopefully the 27th does not win. I have Homecoming for the wife and I's college Fraternity and Sorority.
I just picked that because I didn't really know what to pick...is there a way to change your choice once you have made it? I cant seem to find a way.

On a side note, I have now sent this to almost 70 people just by strolling through some threads and getting peoples names from their posts. If you were close at all I PM'ed you haha. So hopefully we get a lot more people to come and check this thing out.

Still need something to do??

JayK1320

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 22, 2008
Boston, MA
Mystus Redtail;2046937; said:
I'm forwarding as well, tho I haven't voted yet...
Very good, the more people the better. Now go vote! haha

JayK1320

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 22, 2008
Boston, MA
dbcb314;2046958; said:
Out of curiosity... why chicago?
Didn't know where else would be a good place to do it. Do you have any suggestions? We are still in the planning stages here, but I believe Chicago is the most central place? Is this correct?

Mystus Redtail

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2007
Fishing in Wisconsin
JayK1320;2046966; said:
Didn't know where else would be a good place to do it. Do you have any suggestions? We are still in the planning stages here, but I believe Chicago is the most central place? Is this correct?

Unless one of you "crazy" indy fella's will host this luau at your house... I keep hearing that you guys have so many tanks you call it "Indy Style". Let's see some.

...No one really likes chicago anyway...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store