Christmas prank!

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
Well, it's that time of the year when my missus will be sending me to the local garden centre for a tree. The usual ritual is that she goes to up to her mum's for a few hours whilst I go and get one, and when she gets back I've already positioned it ready for her and my son to decorate it. This year I thought I'd try something a little different lol.

A few weeks ago I bought a tiny blue spruce in a pot to replace an old one in the garden. My plan is to plant it in the garden in the new year. It's a tiny little guy, about 12" tall, lol. I had a look at it early on to see how it was bearing up and i immediately had a light bulb moment.

My plan, whilst my missus is up at her mums, is to bring in the little guy, and when she gets in I'm going to tell her the garden centre had ran out of trees and this one was the only one I could get! lol.

She's going to come home in about an hour, expecting a 6-7ft tree ready to decorate, and instead she's going to be faced with this.......happy Christmas love, lol.

IMG_20221203_154047_HDR.jpg

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Well, it's that time of the year when my missus will be sending me to the local garden centre for a tree. The usual ritual is that she goes to up to her mum's for a few hours whilst I go and get one, and when she gets back I've already positioned it ready for her and my son to decorate it. This year I thought I'd try something a little different lol.

A few weeks ago I bought a tiny blue spruce in a pot to replace an old one in the garden. My plan is to plant it in the garden in the new year. It's a tiny little guy, about 12" tall, lol. I had a look at it early on to see how it was bearing up and i immediately had a light bulb moment.

My plan, whilst my missus is up at her mums, is to bring in the little guy, and when she gets in I'm going to tell her the garden centre had ran out of trees and this one was the only one I could get! lol.

She's going to come home in about an hour, expecting a 6-7ft tree ready to decorate, and instead she's going to be faced with this.......happy Christmas love, lol.

View attachment 1508047
So this will probably be your last post 😆

Rtc/tsn

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2021
Cincinnati

View attachment 1508047
Are you gonna still get a bigger tree to hide somewhere so when she goes to kick you out of the house you can show her that you actually did get a big tree?

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
Are you gonna still get a bigger tree to hide somewhere so when she goes to kick you out of the house you can show her that you actually did get a big tree?
At this point it's 50/50 whether I'll make it to the garden centre to get a bigger tree, what with the inevitable concussion I'll have once she sees this little guy, lol.

Reactions: Rtc/tsn

Rtc/tsn

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2021
Cincinnati
At this point it's 50/50 whether I'll make it to the garden centre to get a bigger tree, what with the inevitable concussion I'll have once she sees this little guy, lol.
In that case, good luck.
also do you have a mini star for it?

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
In that case, good luck.
also do you have a mini star for it?
I haven't got a clue! I'm simply the tree guy, the decorations and what not are the wife's domain, lol.

I can just imagine her trying to decorate it, one bauble and that's it, done! Lol.

Reactions: Rtc/tsn
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store