Cichla Collection (Fogo and Orino Meta)

Matteus

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2018
Canada eh
LOL

Yes indeed. And then the other bass don't want the sloppy spat out seconds :thumbsdow

Thank goodness for the severum and the satanoperca geos in my tank that will do a reasonable clean up

And Massivore ain't cheap!!!!!! Its about $25/pound, good lord.

I'm trying to get them on NLS Giant pellets which are about $12.50 a pound, much much much more reasonable, and technically better ingredients too...

But Massivore must taste amazing cause everyone loves Massivore... NLS has very few takers.
Wow you are lucky those foods are more than double that here where I am.

ya hikari is always more palatable because they make the food at a certain texture that apparently resembles live food. Whereas nls or northfin are still fairly hard pellets, which I find it extremely hard to get fish to even eat them.

aquaticeye

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
May 16, 2016
Wow been a full year since I updated this tank

All fish in here are just a bit larger, but the bass have seemingly hit a peak

A lince catfish is currently growing out and will be placed into this tank in the coming weeks

Will update with another FTS once I clean the glass a bit

Thinned the numbers a bit... currently there are 8x Fogo (1x got cannibalized) and 1x Orino (sold the others, kept the alpha)

The severum in this tank are MASSIVE; red tigers are popping... 6 of em, and the biggest is close to a foot and thick

Reactions: Clash

Clash

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 12, 2008
Orange County
Wow been a full year since I updated this tank

All fish in here are just a bit larger, but the bass have seemingly hit a peak

A lince catfish is currently growing out and will be placed into this tank in the coming weeks

Will update with another FTS once I clean the glass a bit

Thinned the numbers a bit... currently there are 8x Fogo (1x got cannibalized) and 1x Orino (sold the others, kept the alpha)

The severum in this tank are MASSIVE; red tigers are popping... 6 of em, and the biggest is close to a foot and thick
Love to see an update!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store