somewhere
i did guess nicely though. Giving myself a nice pat on the back :clap

Ash

I dum care =]
Staff member
MFK Member
Jul 27, 2005
Tampa
That you did. I guess it is male dominated, b/c Everyone thinks I am a guy. When they did the mug shots up there everyone was like "Your not a DUDE" no I am she ^__^ Thanks for the Ideas!

Peanut_Power

Running From The Hammer...
MFK Member
Jul 6, 2005
BannedVille
www.monsterfishkeepers.com
ROFL!! nice....Its true I know more guys than chicks that keep fish...seriously anyway...i know many many chicks that keep goldfish or bettas....although i try diligently to convert them over...hehe.....

Ash

I dum care =]
Staff member
MFK Member
Jul 27, 2005
Tampa
Yah I ve had goldfish I have for bettas, plus tons of other cool/monster fish.

Peanut_Power

MFK Member
Jul 6, 2005
BannedVille
Its just that most chicks are interested in large, predatory fish...lol....they seem to like the more passive, smaller laid back fishies...thats all. Kudos to her for being against the norm! :D *high five*

Peanut_Power

MFK Member
Jul 6, 2005
BannedVille
Benfica540 said:
:ROFL: , living up the stereotype peanut was trying to setup. :D

BTW...did you know that there is another member here named peanut? LOL! I was checkin out the members list and there is another peanut! LOL! its just peanut though...sorry...i digress... :screwy:

Ash

I dum care =]
Staff member
MFK Member
Jul 27, 2005
Tampa
Peanut_Power said:
BTW...did you know that there is another member here named peanut? LOL! I was checkin out the members list and there is another peanut! LOL! its just peanut though...sorry...i digress... :screwy:
haha. yah I like alot of the mean predatory fish, and some of the laid back fish. I have mostly agressive, my fav. is my dats and my fronts ^_^

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store