Classic Zz. Bring em out!

Man-made Monsters

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Dec 26, 2016
Yes indeed, when he was an inch big he looked like nothing. But because of who his parents were I had a good feeling about him. He was also only one of 5 babies that hatched from his parents. His brother was a show stopper SRD. Best I had ever seen in my life. this male was the bulkiest male I ever owned. I did own a King/SRD that was bigger then this guy but not a bulky.

Man-made Monsters

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Dec 26, 2016
His kok was insane. But unlike my KingSrd who would let me pet him and hold him in my hand; this male would not let me pet him or hold him. All he wanted to do was bite and kill!!!! I tried breeding him with an aggressive Kamfa female and also a short body SRD. All he would do is destroy, not breed.

Magnus_Bane

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2020
Canton SD
His kok was insane. But unlike my KingSrd who would let me pet him and hold him in my hand; this male would not let me pet him or hold him. All he wanted to do was bite and kill!!!! I tried breeding him with an aggressive Kamfa female and also a short body SRD. All he would do is destroy, not breed.
Hahaha yeah that's the only bad thing about some fish. My male was mean to me but he was a wimp to his wifey lol. He'd bite down on me and shake his head like a bulldog anytime I stuck my hand in the tank. Had to use a barrier to clean the tank everytime. Even had a chainmail glove I'd use untill I lost it somewhere.

Reactions: Fishenvy

Fishenvy

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 5, 2020
Elmwood, Wi
Hahaha yeah that's the only bad thing about some fish. My male was mean to me but he was a wimp to his wifey lol. He'd bite down on me and shake his head like a bulldog anytime I stuck my hand in the tank. Had to use a barrier to clean the tank everytime. Even had a chainmail glove I'd use untill I lost it somewhere.
My boy just bit me.. hard.. chainmail is key to the cleaning of the tank strategy!

Reactions: Magnus_Bane
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store