Clown Loaches - Kalimantan vs Sumatra

Cardeater

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 14, 2018
Great post. I had seen the sticky title before but never bothered to click as I wrongly assumed it woukd just be a rehash of link to the loaches site article.

I almost certainly have the Sumatran loaches as I think mine have always been lighter colored.

This article really makes me want to get this lone loach I've been watching at a local store. I didn't want to buy any fish till I returned from a trip but I'll be back this week. This loach that was returned for store credit about six weeks ago might be Kalimantan as I remember it was more gold colored than the loaches I've seen at every other store.

Cardeater

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 14, 2018
Great post. I had seen the sticky title before but never bothered to click as I wrongly assumed it woukd just be a rehash of link to the loaches site article.

I almost certainly have the Sumatran loaches as I think mine have always been lighter colored.

This article really makes me want to get this lone loach I've been watching at a local store. I didn't want to buy any fish till I returned from a trip but I'll be back this week. This loach that was returned for store credit about six weeks ago might be Kalimantan as I remember it was more gold colored than the loaches I've seen at every other store.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store