Congicus - Katangae (カタンガエ) and Kongigusu (コンギクス)

andrewsin

Dovii
MFK Member
Feb 19, 2010
london
Hao did you buy all those to pick out the best and sell the rest?!! I have 4 in my tank right now and my lfs has just got another 2 WC Congicus in......tempted to add to the collection!

Reactions: Hao

Hao

The Ancient
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2008
Hao did you buy all those to pick out the best and sell the rest?!! I have 4 in my tank right now and my lfs has just got another 2 WC Congicus in......tempted to add to the collection!
I was lucky my friend imported in 50+ pieces. I was one of the few people who were fortunate to pick their Congicus from a large batch! So all 8-9 pieces were nice in their own way IMO. (didn't want identical looking).

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Every time I see these sorta pics I just want a bichir more and more lol
Lol his threads/pics have that effect. Before inreally got into polys it was allot of his and other members older threads that really got me motivated to learn more about lower jaws. Funny at back then i wasnt to crazy about congicus but now they are my one of my favirote species.

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Lol his threads/pics have that effect. Before inreally got into polys it was allot of his and other members older threads that really got me motivated to learn more about lower jaws. Funny at back then i wasnt to crazy about congicus but now they are my one of my favirote species.
Ever since I started looking into oddballs I saw polypterus but didn't hold much interest. Boy how things have changed. I'm ready to take on the challenge now

Vancouver_98683

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 29, 2010
Ever since I started looking into oddballs I saw polypterus but didn't hold much interest. Boy how things have changed. I'm ready to take on the challenge now
Maybe u don't have to buy them. Just locate a creek or tributary in your South Africa region and cast a net. :) might capture a new specie

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store