Controversal Tigers..

Jesse

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
islander671;737333; said:
That is what i always believed to be true.

Another term used in japan for the odd-bar dats is "plus-one" for the additonal bar (4 on one side, 3 on the other) but scientifically this "plus-one's" are identified as D.Microlepis. On TC they are referred to as controversial tigers.
I have one of those ITs with 3 bars on one side and 4 on the other. :ROFL:

The "controversial tigers" I meant are the ones on the Tigercraze graphic, which are clearly D. pulchers:

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
i used to think that CT (cambodian tiger) were more yellow in color had a half moon shape on the tail/body stripe and the stripes were not as crisp as normal ST

when i say not as crisp as normal ST i mean like the patchy tigers that were all the craze last year in asia i would say they were cambodian tiger

this picture is a good example of what i used to class as CT it may look like a normal ST to some but for me this used to what i thought was CT

but who care what it is i liked it so i brought it :D

Scorponok

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 26, 2005
cybertron in cyberspace
T1KARMANN;738203; said:
i used to think that CT (cambodian tiger) were more yellow in color had a half moon shape on the tail/body stripe and the stripes were not as crisp as normal ST

when i say not as crisp as normal ST i mean like the patchy tigers that were all the craze last year in asia i would say they were cambodian tiger

this picture is a good example of what i used to class as CT it may look like a normal ST to some but for me this used to what i thought was CT

but who care what it is i liked it so i brought it :D

I agree with you that it's a cambodian tiger, not Siamese tiger.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store