Coral catshark egg

appak

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 2, 2014
toronto
Might have better luck posting in the sharks/rays section of the marine area. :)

Zoodiver Zoodiver

GaTankGuy706

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 27, 2018
Might have better luck posting in the sharks/rays section of the marine area. :)

Zoodiver Zoodiver
Thanks but it did hatch last night. I've some of your comments on other forums. Could you give me some advice on getting it to eat. I've tried silversides & table shrimp cut to small pieces already this morning. Thanks for any advice given

GaTankGuy706

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 27, 2018
I know it takes days to weeks to get shark pups to eat but i was looking for some expertise on this subject. The pup will take squid at times & hold it in it's mouth then spit it out. I've tried squid, table shrimp, & silversides. I've tried to feed with lights on & off. Pup is 5 days old & don't see why it hasn't eaten cause it hatched without any yolk sac attached. All advice is greatly appreciated & Thanks once again.

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
I know it takes days to weeks to get shark pups to eat but i was looking for some expertise on this subject. The pup will take squid at times & hold it in it's mouth then spit it out. I've tried squid, table shrimp, & silversides. I've tried to feed with lights on & off. Pup is 5 days old & don't see why it hasn't eaten cause it hatched without any yolk sac attached. All advice is greatly appreciated & Thanks once again.
Sometimes takes a while , just be patient.

Reactions: tlindsey
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store