Peanut_Power

Running From The Hammer...
MFK Member
Jul 6, 2005
BannedVille
www.monsterfishkeepers.com
Greenaveli;1335943; said:
what were the prices on the tigrinas?
They were going for at least $600 a pop here in the states if you wanted to buy one. I think Oliver sold them to Japan for $1200 a pop....maybe a little less, not a cheap pike, very hard to get though, so understandable.

Oliver said that he can't supply any pictures of the rosemaria yet...lol...they are top secret till he can get some more...;)

Greenaveli

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 19, 2006
Ny to Fl and Back Again
Even though the most I have ever spent on a fish was about $80 I think I would jump out the window for a rosemaria if I could get a pair. That would be and MFK secret and definitely not one that would be told to the wife.

sicxspeed

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2006
Ryht Bye De Beech
hey, someone just posted pictures of a bunch of Rosemaria's they collected in Uraquay.....I saw at least three big ones and a few smaller I believe, like they found a whole bunch there. Some other real nice pikes too. Is that Oliver?

Scatocephalus

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 4, 2004
Rio Negro
sicxspeed;1339709; said:
hey, someone just posted pictures of a bunch of Rosemaria's they collected in Uraquay.....I saw at least three big ones and a few smaller I believe, like they found a whole bunch there. Some other real nice pikes too. Is that Oliver?
I'm pretty sure Cr. rosemariae does not come from Uraguay but rather Brazil. Where are these pics that you're talking about?

sicxspeed

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2006
Ryht Bye De Beech

Peanut_Power

Running From The Hammer...
MFK Member
Jul 6, 2005
BannedVille
www.monsterfishkeepers.com
Scatocephalus;1340509; said:
None of those are Cr. rosemariae.

LoL!! Nope, none of them. Maybe stocki and the like, but no rosemariae. They are HARD to get man, HARD! Being in Brazil makes them even harder. Oliver can get them, along with tigrina...but he says Americans are too tight on their wallets, so he doesn't offer them here! ;) Can't blame him, he can get twice his money if he sells to Japan.

sicxspeed

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2006
Ryht Bye De Beech
What pike is the first post 3rd and 8th picture, then the 2nd post 3rd and 4th pictures? In that link I provided.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store